test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Jokers and Jesters Wanted!

Comments

• Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I picked a bad week to stop sniffing grue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    zedennzedenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ladies and gentlemen :

[Explosive Runes]
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Kevgretor, the mighty northern Barbarian is on his once in a lifetime trip to Neverwinter.

While enjoying the sights, Kevgretor notices a burning tower. So the ever helpful Kevgretor runs to help. When he arrives he notices people trapped on top of the burning tower. Kevgretor yells out "Jump, I'll catch you!"

First, steps up a half-elf to the ledge. Thinking "Either way, I'm going to die", he jumps. Sure enough, Kevgretor easily catches him.

The elf, seeing that the half-elf was easily caught, jumps after a slight hesitation. Sure enough, Kevgretor easily catches him.

Next the drow, without hesitation, jumps over the edge. Kevgretor steps back, and allows him to splat on the ground.

He yells up at the rest of the trapped people, "Don't throw down the burnt ones!"
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    amity90amity90 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013

-What monsters eats too much......? Goblins.

-Why did the Fighter let the Rogue choose the party's Warlock? Because he was good at picking 'Locks.

-What do you call a good looking woman in Menzoberranzan?
    Master.

-A myconid walks into a bar and the bar tender says "we don't serve your kind here". The mushroom man replies "why not, I'm a fungi"

and last but not least

An elf, a human and a dwarf are all enjoying drinks in a tavern when each notices a fly in their glass.
    The elf places his napkin over the glass and pushes it off to the side.
    The human removes the fly and keeps drinking.
    The dwarf pulls out the fly and starts yelling, "Spit it out, ya devil! Spit it out!"

If you didn't laugh at any of those there's something wrong with you :P
  • Options
    epiz0rsepiz0rs Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A dwarf, an elf, and a half-orc were shipwrecked on a deserted island. There they find a forgotten temple. They make their way to the alterroom where they find a magical ring of wishes.

The dwarf grabs the ring and says "Great! Now I can get home! I wish I was back in the tavern at home surrounded by ale"!

*poof* he's gone!

The elf grabs the ring and says "Finally, I can go home! I wish I was in the tree city, trading tales with the finest poets of our age!"

*poof* he's gone!

The half-orc picks up the ring and says "I'm lonely now. I wish the other two guys were back here."
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sadly, I didn't understand. Explain the punchline?

They walk into a bar... it is a play on words :Ds
  • Options
    jax626jax626 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NeverWinter? Don't you mean AlwaysSummer?
  • Options
    auxeus1auxeus1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A young Drow child went to the market with his mother, while she was gathering up food the young boy happened upon a mask that looked like a human face. Fancying it, the boy grabbed it, paid his 2 coppers and then he and his mother left.

When they got back to their home the mother turned to her son and asked, "What did you buy at the market today?"

Extremely proud the boy put on the mask and said "Look mommy I'm human, I'm human!"

His mother slapped him angrily and sent him inside, "Go tell your father what you just said!"

Running to his dad the boy jumped around with the mask on, "Daddy, daddy, I'm human, I'm human!"

The father angrily slaps the boy and says, "Go tell your grandfather what you just said!"

Sulking the boy went to his grandfather and said, "Grandpa, look!, I'm human, I'm human!"

The grandfather slapped the boy and said, "What have you learned from all of this?"

The boy thinks for a moment and says, "I've been a human for 2 minutes and I already hate Drow."
  • Options
    ghorottoghorotto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let's try this thing:

An orcish family tried to enter protector's enclave to have a better, life, but it was ruled by the humans.
    They went to the gates and asked entry, when the guard came out he yelled: "No other races are allowed in this city, only humans live here!"
    So the orcish family went back to their tent and thought of a way to get inside.
    Suddenly the father decided "Let's try and swim through the river! If we make it, we belong to the human race by law..."
    So the next morning there was a heavy current but they still all went in the river, they were trying their hardest, and everybody made it except the little orc brother. They looked back shocked, when the mother suddenly says "Who cares, it's just an orc dying !"

It's really hard to word this joke with the races switched.
  • Options
    zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What did the grappling Beholder say to its victims?

I've got my eyes on you!

Ba-dum pish!

Edit: Decided I wanted to chunk in a couple more.

Elf: So what region of Neverwinter do you hail from?

Troll: Troll regen from cold and hail, not regen from fire and acid.

/sadtrollface

After wiping 3 times on Chartilfax,

Cleric: You're not tanking the dragon, dwarf!

Fighter: Tank her for what?! She nay a caused us aught but PAIN!

/bagpipes
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • Options
    tankbeast12tankbeast12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    D&D 3.5 first campaign I every played:
    The DM started us off at an inn for the start of Ravenloft campaign. Toke a bit of time to get started because one of the plays was having a chat with the DM.

DM: How did you start off with a chicken and why would you need a chicken in the first place?
    Elf Rouge: Well I was thinking I would have an endless supply of eggs for when I get hungry.
    DM: You know you need a... you know what never mind you have your chicken.
    Elf Rouge: *Player is happy he gets to keep his chicken*
    *Few mins latter bandits show up outside the inn*
    *Everyone runs outside to fight the bandits, but I'm still in the inn looking out a window watching people fight on the second storey.*
    DM: Kordack*Me* it's your turn what do you do ?
    Me: *Not looking under the window to see who was there* I jump out the window yelling "DEATH FROM ABOVE"
    DM: Okay, roll Dex check to see if you land on your feet?
    *roll*
    DM: *laughs* you don't land on your feet, but you do fall onto the Elf rouge below you killing his chicken.
    Elf Rouge:*angry* What the hell!really?!
    *Everyone around the table just laughing*
    DM: Yep*grinning*
    Me:*Just laughing* I'm really sorry man. *Still Laughing*

The DM always gets his way
    :p
  • Options
    raven172raven172 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why did the dark elf guards fall asleep at their post?

They were drowsy...
  • Options
    tankbeast12tankbeast12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *sorry computer double post some reason*
  • Options
    veradinveradin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What did Gary Gygax say after watching Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie?

"That was the longest d&d joke in history."
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Tiefling, human, and elf were getting ready for battle when the tiefling suddenly struck the human dead. Appalled, the elf looked at the tiefling horrified. "Why did you do that?!" The tiefling shrugged before casually replying. "The devil made me do it."
  • Options
    jimrdvjimrdv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What the Guardian Fighter said to Lord Neverember, lord protector of Neverwinter? Well, NEVERMIND...

Anyways, he ended in the Neverdeath cemetery...

Ok, I will NEVER tell this joke again...
  • Options
    garthongarthon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Q: Why do Elves have points on their ears?
    A: There must be some point to Elves.
  • Options
    raptusknightraptusknight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me friends, let us pray tha' Dwarfs prayer...

"In brightes' day, in balckes' night,
    No tankard shall escape me sight.
    Let those who go and spill their pint
    Beware me po'er.... Moradin's might!"
  • Options
    vorhesevorhese Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter.... The only game to make Santa cry
  • Options
    nopethisismynamenopethisismyname Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing that keeps me off the potion is Pvp.
  • Options
    sokitome420sokitome420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In Neverwinter mobs farm you
  • Options
    gastonbrgastonbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you looking at me, or you are impersonating a beholder ?
  • Options
    sholtossholtos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So i met this drow fella the other day in a pub and I kid you not he had a sword named...TWINKLE can you believe tha?
  • Options
    ckjedickjedi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A dwarf walks into an inn with a parrot on his shoulder. As he approaches the desk, the innkeeper says "where'd you find that scraggly thing" to which the parrot replies "in a cave".
  • Options
    sircainsircain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hilariously, a man finds a tiefling talking with a halfing
    A happening such as this is baffling
    But no matter how much he tries to question
    Insistingly, they return the same word selection
    The Tiefling only cackles
    Still life floating Halfing only gurgles

It seems you have some bad HABITS mage?
  • Options
    shaydwalkrshaydwalkr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This was one of the funnier ones I have read in years:

There were three adventurers lost in a tropical jungle: an elf, a human and a halfling. They were all captured by a local tribe of cannibals. The cannibal queen told the adventurers they could all live if they passed the Trial. The first step of the trial was to go into the jungle and collect 10 pieces of the same kind of fruit. So the elf, the human and the halfling all went their separate ways with cannibal guards to gather fruit.

The elf came back and said to the queen, "I brought 10 mangos."

The queen explains that the second part of the trial is that you have to shove the fruits up your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> without any expression on your face or you will be eaten.

The first mango went in. On the second one, however, the elf winced in pain, so he was killed and went to the great beyond.

The human arrived next with 10 berries. When the queen explained the second part of the trial to him, he thought to himself that this should be easy.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... but on the 9th berry, the human burst out laughing. Therefore he was also killed and went to the great beyond.

The elf and the human met up in the great beyond. The elf asked, "Why did you laugh? You almost got away with it!"

The human replied, "I couldn't help it. I saw the halfling coming back with pineapples."
  • Options
    texastesstexastess Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you hear about the priests of the Dairy God? Apparently, they have the power to churn undead. :p
  • Options
    pinky2brainpinky2brain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 Control Wizards walk into a bar, the barkeep looks up and says you guys look familiar . . .

I used to be a DM for 2nd, 3rd, 3.5 and 4th edition DnD. I tell this to players because i am proud to say i had a hand in making Games for them. Most of the people go, what's a DM. I always reply back, roll me an INT check, and with your penalties, yeah you fail!
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A group of gamers and I go camping for the weekend. Before it starts to get dark I ask "So who's taking what watch?".
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    nopethisismynamenopethisismyname Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You only have 10 min to read Everyones Jokes!! Hurry before you go afk!!
This discussion has been closed.