test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please do some class balancing ASAP - it's killing the game!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    titanv2titanv2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the class problems are huge problems that would need to be fixed ASAP in any reputable game. However analyze the sentece i have just said: any "reputable game". Since PWE is neither reputable or devoted to their players, i believe no work will be done. Hell i quit back in beta week 4 when GWF was nerfed to hell and never brought back up.

To put it simply. They have left problems like this in the game for so long, it's hard to call the devs devoted. It's hard to even call them devs. what exactly are they developing? more ways to scam you guys? yeah probably. next up in the zen store, 1500 zen for cosmetics!! yay we dont need any bug/class fixes. just more scams please!!
  • Options
    ioannides5ioannides5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    titanv2 wrote: »
    the class problems are huge problems that would need to be fixed ASAP in any reputable game. However analyze the sentece i have just said: any "reputable game". Since PWE is neither reputable or devoted to their players, i believe no work will be done. Hell i quit back in beta week 4 when GWF was nerfed to hell and never brought back up.

To put it simply. They have left problems like this in the game for so long, it's hard to call the devs devoted. It's hard to even call them devs. what exactly are they developing? more ways to scam you guys? yeah probably. next up in the zen store, 1500 zen for cosmetics!! yay we dont need any bug/class fixes. just more scams please!!

lol, cruel and ruthless, but true. +1