test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uhhhh. Did they change temple of the spider?

124»

Comments

• penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it's a lazy fix, adding invisible walls and all, instead of fixing the boss behaviour, but oh well, at least that got rid of the exploiters.
  • m3fi100m3fi100 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We got her yesterday but the squad composition was: me (GF 13,2k GS+2k stats from companion), CW (11k GS), 2x DC (10k+GS), TR (11k GS) and it still took 20 minutes! We used Team Speak to coordinate our actions and tried a few different strategies but in the end it all came to "nuke her from behind while hitting adds with AOE if possible". IMHO that is not a balanced encounter considering the difficulty and drop from this dungeon that is supposed to be doable by 8300 GS pubbers. If we had only 1 cleric we'd probably wipe because i can't hold threat from so many adds and boss when constantly being webbed and tossed around(that's a topic for another story though that threat is totaly lame in NW and "mark" skill is just useless for GF cuz it just dissapears after a hit ;>) and if I wasn't dpsing we wouldn't be able to break through her healing at all (was second on DPS only behind a very well build rogue).

So - either make it a t3 dung with t3 loot or her healing and adds need a tone down otherwise soon t2 armors gonna be the most expensive pieces on the market. I'm not complaining, we can still kill her but what's the point if it's much easier to do any other t2 dung atm without any exploits.
  • keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    m3fi100 wrote: »
    We got her yesterday but the squad composition was: me (GF 13,2k GS+2k stats from companion), CW (11k GS), 2x DC (10k+GS), TR (11k GS) and it still took 20 minutes! We used Team Speak to coordinate our actions and tried a few different strategies but in the end it all came to "nuke her from behind while hitting adds with AOE if possible". IMHO that is not a balanced encounter considering the difficulty and drop from this dungeon that is supposed to be doable by 8300 GS pubbers. If we had only 1 cleric we'd probably wipe because i can't hold threat from so many adds and boss when constantly being webbed and tossed around(that's a topic for another story though that threat is totaly lame in NW and "mark" skill is just useless for GF cuz it just dissapears after a hit ;>) and if I wasn't dpsing we wouldn't be able to break through her healing at all (was second on DPS only behind a very well build rogue).

So - either make it a t3 dung with t3 loot or her healing and adds need a tone down otherwise soon t2 armors gonna be the most expensive pieces on the market. I'm not complaining, we can still kill her but what's the point if it's much easier to do any other t2 dung atm without any exploits.

Took my group of 1GF, 2 CW, 1 TR, 1 DC about 5 minutes to kill her, everyone stands in the circle cleaves adds when possible, wizard pushes them out when the boss corpse explodes them. After she corpse explodes what's up, go to down on debuffing and dps since she won't be healing for a good amount of time. The fight is actually easier when done legit tbh.
  • pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They can't do good boss design so they just flood additional <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> into the room at set intervals.
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe people were complaining about the inclusion of walls early on in this thread!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The amount of blademasters that spawn are now around 4 a wave.
    The blademasters are now doing obscene amount of damage, or is it the fact that FOUR OF THEM ARE SPAWNING NOW.

hahaha funny :)