test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF - Looking for Guild / Group (PvE /PvP Mindflayer Server)

voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
Looking for a small guild(25-30ppl) of like minded people wanting to PvE and PvP and farm current content for BiS gear/AD and prepare for newly released content.

I have a 8+yr background of Semi/Hardcore raiding in previous MMO’s WoW and Tera Online playing melee class’s. I've recently hung up my WoW boots within the past 7 months with no intentions of returning. I can provide more information if you’re interested.

What I’m looking for / can provide….

-Server: Mindflayer

-Class: GWF (Destroyer or Instigator spec) - Knowledgeable of the class.

-Gear score: ATM 11K GS – 2/4 Avatar Set / 2/4 Warlords / with 2nd BiS Weapon. Other gear is made up of Grand or Ancients gear. Have Gemmed pants and Shirt. Working on higher ranked enchants. Focused on ArM Pen > Recovery > Crit > Power

-Content Completed all content that has been provided with the exception of Castle Never.

-Time Frame: EST…any time after 730pm-12am

-Working Mic

-More information can be provided upon request if interested

Thanks
Post edited by voltz46738 on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    We would love for you to consider Menzoberranzan. A link to our website is in my sig. Check us out, and find one of our officers online or post to the Forums if you would like an invite.

I hope you find the perfect guild for you! See you on Mindflayer!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I will check out your web site. Thanks

Bump, still looking.....grinded out 4 levels last night. Should be 60 by tomorrow Mid morning.
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Bump, still looking

(GS:10.7K)
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Check out Order of the Raven, we're a super-active guild on Mindflayer.

Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited May 2013
    Check out Order of the Raven, we're a super-active guild on Mindflayer.

Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community!

Was there and guild is to big for me along with some things I didn't care for that went on in the guild.

Bump.....(GS 10.7K)
    edited May 2013
    Stilling looking.....
    edited May 2013
    Has to be a guild/group out there needing competent players....Still looking.
    edited June 2013
    Stilling looking.....

11K GS now.....only Content yet to run is Spellplague and CN
    edited June 2013
    Stilling looking.....

11K GS.....only Content yet to run is Castle Never.