test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knock backs on dungeon mobs is NOT an exploit.

2»

Comments

• Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pizzarazzi wrote: »
    i find it lame

people keep talking about spellplague you can actually 3 man it if you have a competent wizard i am not sure this is itended

If it's not intended on that fight then the devs are complete morons. Most games don't have mobs take falling damage or trap damage to begin with. They certainly wouldn't limit you to a small space surrounded by instant mob kill mechanic if they didn't want you to use it on mobs.
  • Options
    gifmikegifmike Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    failpatch wrote: »
    Proof or your not really doing this. I don't believe they would allow such a bug to exist!!! You Sir are trolling us!!!

I try to trick some off a cliff every fight if I can. I daresay it's my favorite thing to do ingame.
  • Options
    ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it'd be funny if they fixed the exploit differently - just make sure the boss drops no loot if it's knocked over the ledge, and no end chest spawns :D
  • Options
    gifmikegifmike Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    ausdoerrt wrote: »
    I think it'd be funny if they fixed the exploit differently - just make sure the boss drops no loot if it's knocked over the ledge, and no end chest spawns :D

Several times I've blown the boss somewhere where I couldn't reach him and couldn't advance till I zoned out. And any and all loot from blown over mobs is lost almost every time.