test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First CO, then STO and now NW.

13»

Comments

• syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Despite the fact that Jack hired most of those guys from Paragon back when NCsoft knifed them in the back.

You just keep digging yourself deeper I think.

Yeah, it's a pity ingame ignores don't persist to the forums; he's actually the only person on my ingame ignore that's not there for spamming.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a pity ingame ignores don't persist to the forums; he's actually the only person on my ingame ignore that's not there for spamming.

Yeah that is one thing I like about one of the beta's I'm part of you ignore someone on the forums or in game the don't exist anywhere to you anymore...Cryptic seriously needs to adopt that.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • isis418isis418 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP mentions Champions Online being released with a ton of bugs. Have been playing for a long time since before PWE took over and the only bug I saw that affected my gameplay there was Dr. Destroyer factory so must be that they actually solved most of these bugs there before I came. PWE did a nice job on reviving the game and it's community and today I'm a happy customer paying a monthly fee and satisfied with what I'm getting for the money I pay. If Neverwinter gets to see a similar future than it's going to be bright..

Maybe they have a thing for releasing half done games but they sure do fix it. A friend is a regular on STO and she never had any issues that affected her gameplay in the last year.

Customer support has been on time as well. Even with all the fuss over Neverwinter, the 2 tickets I opened were answered 2 days after I opened them.

The only thing than can eventually stop me from playing Neverwinter after I hit 60 is not the lack of activity on solving bugs but the awful economy. Sigh. I'm sure they will eventually fix everything but the money needed to get some things here from the Zen store or to get AD for the AH or just to do crafting without having to wait so long basically comes down to the fee needed for CO monthly sub and since I've been a Gold there everything you need is covered with that monthly fee from the slots on AH, bag slots and bags are sold by vendors for a small amount of silvers, extra character slots and archetypes and the monthly stipend. AH is stable and the currency used there is gold and gold is easy to acquire while doing missions. End game goes on nicely with the UNITY missions and my 3 lvl 40 chars there are happy and busy.

Is Neverwinter gets to see a similar future I am so back.