test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you, Cryptic. (The non-backhanded "Thank You" thread.)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP I am going to bite for you...because I have been trashed a little in other threads because I supported what they did.

1. b4 servers went down I have gotten my gwf to 44 from 42 (not much I know but I have a two old year) and for the first time in 5 dungeons saw a blue gwf piece drop that looked <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I was excited.
    2. I started over thinking my build and bought a respec I had left over Zen I bought a companion pet that I then regretted a little but it was my fault so I was gonna live with it and keys to open the 21 lockboxes I had saved up.
    3. after everything went down I followed the main forum thread, twitter and facebook till 2am EST time but decided to call it a night at that point within the downtime I started looking over a skill SIM I use and tweaking my build once again (saddened since no decision had been made yet) that I would have to buy more Zen to respec again, then I started thinking about the different races and started thinking a race change might help me a little and I wouldn't have to buy Zen again
    4. I read what the decision was b4 logging on today and was statisfied but was nervous about how I was going to find my char. I found her in the same spot I logged in yesterday at since I logged in after the rollback time ok no big deal all 21 lockboxes accounted for and all 5300 Zen I bought and transferred into NW there. ok great I made the new GWF transferred my lockboxes bought keys and bank slots (didn't make the mistake with the companion again, didn't need respec since I decided on my own to restart)

I think what they did though was fair for the majority of the people and I am happy with outcome, I know this will die down and the economy with fix it self with time like every other MMO with economies that ppl claim to be messed up.

for me the biggest downfall to a full wipe would have been my foundry stuff but I also didn't want to be forced to relevel either I wanted that decision to my choice (and it was) I answered a ton of Zone chats today asking why this wasn't there or why they lost levels and explained things to them and I a lot were like man that sucks but glad a full wipe wasn't done.

PWE/CRYPTIC did good, yes there are still kinks but those will get ironed out just have a little faith and patience and play the game if you don't really enjoy it and only care about how long till you get that t2 epic piece or whatever I guarantee a wipe wouldn't have ultimately statisfied you either.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HARD WORK YESTERDAY & TRAILTURTLE U WERE GREAT ON TWITTER KEEPING YOU HEAD WHEN SOME WERE BEING DOWNRIGHT RUDE TO U

Bravo well said and awesome website. :)
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    thanks to both of you since re-rolled it will take me longer to really get it into a proper guide but not my first time doing this with my own custom builds made one for Archon Mage in rift, Beggar in Age of Wushu, Medic in Scarlet blade (only one still live, other the gwf one of course) hoping they release some more levels was stuck at 29 but I have been looking forward to this game because of foundry and no tab target which I missed from tera (oh yea did a mystic site as well) when I got the email for OB I was downloading in seconds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • Options
    devlintruedevlintrue Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for resolving this issue you guys and for doing you best to be on top of it. I do have a question though what about the innocent ones whose account's were suspended or banned? My other account was suspended or banned depending on where you look via email or trying to sign in while I was in the middle of playing. When I logged off to switch characters it wouldn't let me log in I posted a ticket before the action towards the exploit had kicked in and still have not gotten a response. Now I have no access to my characters that I worked so hard on and there is no telling when they will get to my ticket to resolve it and if they will for that matter. I don't know how I could have been confused with the cheaters cause my character had <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for gear and I hardly had any AD and even less Zen. I've been sitting here waiting for a reply and I understand they have a high ticket volume, but I shouldn't have been banned or suspended in the first place.
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate it very much! :)

You are welcome! I imagine that it must have been a nightmare for you folks as well. Luckily, many of us are a-ok.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    geldongeldon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dev1: And then the CSR guy wrote, "Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate it very much!"
    Dev2: Do we appreciate it?
    Dev1: Yeah, I guess, but I think I'd rather they stop distracting us with these 'thank you' threads and let us get back to work.
    Or so I imagine it went. ;)
  • Options
    c1arity83c1arity83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I fundamentally object to the notion of thanking a corporation.

I, personally, could care less about PWE or cryptic. The people I am thanking are the human beings who worked on this game so that I could get hours or enjoyment and entertainment out of their work.
  • Options
    lanzdownelanzdowne Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too SALUTE Cryptic.

My wife is a straight laced Medical Professional and not in slightest bit interested in such trivial endeavors as 'gaming', but she was wowed by how you guys handled this Sunday's drama.

She realized and said, 'You know, they were sitting down at a table and someone, SOMEONE, had the bright idea of 'hey let's give them Cloaks with cats on them'. Someone has that job, it is so cool and amazing. I heartily agree with her!!!!

You have almost converted one of the Nonbelievers, I love you guys!

PURE GENIUS and very humorous thanks for the Fun Cryptic!
    20.jpg