Options

Anyone else quitting if rollbacks?

124»

Comments

• Options
    lizzybeth78lizzybeth78 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cocksworth wrote: »
    For your child's sake I hope you are better with money when it comes to planning for his/her future than when buying games. Your kid is already a step behind when their daddy can't see through a blatant troll thread and thinks 'cocksworth' is offensive. If you're going to neglect your kid over a game at least make it something less cringe worthy than NWO.

Seriously?! You're gonna stick with your story? And with nothing better to come back with than an attempted slam against his parenting skills? You are quality people
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously?! You're gonna stick with your story? And with nothing better to come back with than an attempted slam against his parenting skills? You are quality people

It's not an attempt at a slam I'm just pointing out that he spent 60 bucks on this game and I assume that means he plays it a lot. Taking into account that he's 60 he probably at least does his dailies and grind professions. Add to that making sure you keep logging in for invoking and very casual-esque one T2 run a day you're looking at a good 5 hours a day little Timmy/Janie don't get daddy time. I mean if you're going to neglect your kids anyway might as well do it playing MoP.
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think part of the problem is that there is no incentive for a player to report a bug or exploit. If there had been an incentive the problem could have been addressed. I know some claim this problem has existed for a long time without being addressed. But I really think if this problem did exist prior they would have responded to it like they are now. So the only realistic conclusion is that people are compounding to issues and assuming they are the same issue. For example I know there are players who ***** and complain about pvp gear being traded for AD and these same people consider it breaking the AH economy.

The real problem is the zen exchange but most players don't have even a rudimentary understanding of economics to see the problem. Roll back and server wipes would not fix this issue. In a few weeks/month the economy would be seen exactly the same way it is now. Inflation is going to hit because of two things. AD can be bought with real money and there are basically no sinks for AD. With no sinks the amount of AD within the economy is growing this will inevitably cause prices to rise and continue to rise at an exponential rate.
  • Options
    budwiserbudwiser Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just DL'd and installed the game, havent been able to play cause the servers are down.

That being said my statement is unbaised to whats going on cause i lost nothing.

The fact that the game is BETA, expect rollbacks, The fact their going to these lengths to stableize the economy from whatever bug ****ed it up shows alot of character and determination on the staffs part to keeping it fair and doing whats right, **** the masses and what the kiddies want.. do whats right and fair, again the game is in BETA, Which means the final version is not complete.. so if you choose to quit over something getting fixed, you should not be allowed in ANY beta's ever. Goodbye, and I'm glad youre leaveing before i get to experience the game.
  • Options
    omnichaos84omnichaos84 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The roll back isn't a punishment, you should take this into consideration while playing a beta game. Maybe you should go play a game that is complete, since you can't seem to handle the point of testing to make the game better when it does release.
  • Options
    sedrunsedrun Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "omg my cat got rollbacked that I bought for 20 gold... I shall QQ on forums!"
  • Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if you decide to leave, why you keep posting here and asking if people would leave the game like you. Do you feel unsecured because your leaving reason is not smart enough?
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The roll back isn't a punishment, you should take this into consideration while playing a beta game. Maybe you should go play a game that is complete, since you can't seem to handle the point of testing to make the game better when it does release.

Hi when you get in game, let me know.
    I have some invisible items I want to sell you.
  • Options
    hiroprotagonistshiroprotagonists Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    h3FAAE99E
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    utuwer wrote: »
    I wonder if you decide to leave, why you keep posting here and asking if people would leave the game like you. Do you feel unsecured because your leaving reason is not smart enough?

I sometimes do feel unsecured because one of my chair's legs is wobbly. As far as the intelligence levels of my reason, I do think he's a little on the dumb side to be honest :(
    h3FAAE99E

Nothing to add just quoting for funniness.
  • Options
    thomjakthomjak Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would rather have a rollback then play in a game with a broken economy, i'll bet there will be more whining if the rollback is not done and players encounter economy mess. Props to admins for taking action.
  • Options
    omnichaos84omnichaos84 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why should I lose 7 hours of game progress because of exploits that don't affect me, I'm out if they roll us back. Anyone else?

edit: So this thread just proved to me that this is the most oblivious gaming community in existence right now. No Full Wipe No Game. GG Terrorists Win.

Do me a favor and read the "NO 'I Quits'" section, http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=688
  • Options
    v1spockv1spock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell no, I am not quitting. I played Anarchy Online for over 8 years. 7 Hours is nothing. Less than trivial.

My concern is a measly 7 hour roll back on an exploit that has been going on for weeks is just a bandaid on a gunshot wound. I have faith that they will research this further and go back to closed beta where this started and ban ALL guilty parties and undo whatever they did. 7 Freaking Hours!!!! Not even a good nap.
    Live long and prosper
  • Options
    visgangvisgang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    For your child's sake I hope you are better with money when it comes to planning for his/her future than when buying games. Your kid is already a step behind when their daddy can't see through a blatant troll thread and thinks 'cocksworth' is offensive. If you're going to neglect your kid over a game at least make it something less cringe worthy than NWO.

I saw right through you blatant troll thread and therefore told you to STFU. I've had the misfortune of seeing you in action more than once. Personally, i cuss like a sailor and it isn't that your name contain the word <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that i find offensive. i could care less. It is the fact i know **** well you think your clever using the name cocksworth. Cross referenced with the very easily traceable nature of your forum postings it certainly is clear to me your the cocksworth your mother should have swallowed.

I got your goat with that last post didn't i though. You and your attempts at retaliation bringing into question my parenting skills and what i spend my money on. All you did was prove my point cocksworth. Your a joke son, and your gonna need to get up much earlier in the day and practice your s*** talking skills if your gonna get a rise out of me cocksworth.... pun intend.
  • Options
    hinken666hinken666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey listen I shouldn't have to be punished by having to redo all this hard game content that I lost because of one tiny little exploit that wasn't even a big deal to start with. They advertised no wipes, 7 hours is a wipe FALSE ADVERTISING.

1. Hard content? seriously LOL.. Mate if this were any easier i would fall asleep.And before you reply like some moron ive done castle never etc all content.. Ultimately if you have 2 clerics (the most boring class to play ever) you dont even need to move from red zones:) How can you call that 'hard'' ><

2. Only 7 hours. Even though im levelling my second char i would happily see it rolled back 1 week. Just to see these scammers undone.. all banned for life and PWE learn from these ridiculous beginner mmo mistakes.

Also though if your going to be fair the product of AD and Zen just got the equivvilant to black monday happen to it. (stock market crash)

Because most of those scammers have purchased zen with the scammed AD.

Seriously PWE you have my total support to do a full return back 7/14 heck even full wipe. It wasnt you who made this situation. Pathetic individuals looking to make a fast buck on these games via zen sales(goldseller style) or even AD/gold in game are scum.

BUT IF YOU DO FULL WIPE YOU HAVE TO RETURN ALL PURCHASES MADE WITH REAL LIFE MONEY (aka zen purchases) SINCE OPEN BETA!

If someone makes a blunder (and lets be honest PWE this is one HUGE blunder) these guys will scam every last penny out of it.

Other day i joined t2 spider on my TR only to walk from other end of dungeon (seriously pwe?) all the way to boss with only a guardian in team.. he says '' no worries ill one shot the boss, you come see''.. And he did. What kind of company makes these kind of error's.?

I know this is open beta but with the 10 mins on loading new area's at peak times and the bag/mount prices (mentioned on every single review) and the 7-8 domination rounds = full pvp geared and instant t2 entry.. Along with the uber muppet factor of needing cleric every single t2 to have a chance.. then not making auto queue tool require one in group.

Added to the BoE (anyone can ninja) items from bosses in dungeon's.. i mean.. honestly?

As to the classes as a original beta tester for Neverwinter Nights (yes im old) i can safely say this couldnt be further from dungeons and dragons if it tried.. No roll's for a starter. if you remove the 1 and 20 glory or bust its not d and d. All d and d is based on the ability to resist some things but not all and even the best build has a 5% 1 roll weakness. Im sure this has gone in other posts anyhow.

the fact wizards of the coast allowed the trademark to even be applied or names of the landmarks (i.e neverwinter, baldurs gate etc) is totally beyond me and reaks of desperation to scrape a few more bucks out of the name before it dies..

This btw isnt a solution just a helpfull nail in the coffin of D and D glory days. Personally i will put no more money into this game after the latest error.

And wintergrasp, oops i mean gauntlgrym should be implimented NOW not later, dont tease players with dailys they cannot achieve. As we have seen you surely arent bothered about releasing things with bugs in it so bring it on.

On plus note and i will say this for PWE/cryptic.. you done better on this release than STO but as my column said back then and many many other reviews... That was and still is the worst release ever.

p.s 21 days no reply to my customer service ticket>< You may as well offer 1 month free trial to blizzard products on your home page. because ultimately your making people appreciate them and rift and any of the 'well' run MMo's f2p or not..

Hoping you rectify this latest blunder!

The One.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    visgang wrote: »
    I saw right through you blatant troll thread and therefore told you to STFU. I've had the misfortune of seeing you in action more than once. Personally, i cuss like a sailor and it isn't that your name contain the word <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that i find offensive. i could care less. It is the fact i know **** well you think your clever using the name cocksworth. Cross referenced with the very easily traceable nature of your forum postings it certainly is clear to me your the cocksworth your mother should have swallowed.

I got your goat with that last post didn't i though. You and your attempts at retaliation bringing into question my parenting skills and what i spend my money on. All you did was prove my point cocksworth. Your a joke son, and your gonna need to get up much earlier in the day and practice your s*** talking skills if your gonna get a rise out of me cocksworth.... pun intend.

It's I couldn't care less, the typo is about the only thing that bothered me about your post. Cocksworth was the name of the throw-a-way e-mail I used to sign up for PW since your obsession with it's origins seems to be spiraling out of control. As for the rest of your blathering I just hope your kid got their brains from the Mother's side or they'll be selling handjobs for playstation 4 games behind the high school gym in about 4 years.
  • Options
    xakanrnxakanrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWE be warned !
  • Options
    noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Nop, i am not leaving. It's just 7 hours, as someone said, if u have the time to play 7 straight hours, you will proly be back on your feet pretty soon.
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You're a f2p player and level 17 and crying about a 7 hour rollback? Doesn't even know what a wipe is. Can't. Take. Seriously. Maybe I'll see you when next f2p game comes out. Bai~<3
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why should I lose 7 hours of game progress because of exploits that don't affect me, I'm out if they roll us back. Anyone else?

edit: So this thread just proved to me that this is the most oblivious gaming community in existence right now. No Full Wipe No Game. GG Terrorists Win.

I'm not going to rage quit over seven hours.

Also you have named yourself well.

Nuff said.