test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

exploiters

13»

Comments

• bloodygatitabloodygatita Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    I see that reading comprehension isn't your forte. Enjoy your ban for false accusations and slander.

J.K._Simmons_as_Jameson.gif

"Slander is spoken. In print, it's libel"
  • mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    phonzobru wrote: »
    Better get used to it, this is how the world is ran. Ask the Native Americans how they feel, the Vietnamese, the people of the Middle East and many others. Atleast these scum bags are toy scum bags playing games.

this made me smile
  • juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    What exploiters do is necessary for the beta, not condoning what they did or their reasons for it. But large scale beta tests have a purpose and these things need to be found and patched and this is just one of the ways that it gets done.

No, it is not necessary. You find a bug, you report it, and you go on your merry way.

You don't steal from the company by exploiting it over and over again for RL cash.
  • screamingpalmscreamingpalm Member Posts: 304 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mcleod71 wrote: »
    WTF else are we supposed to do in a beta? Stop using it, but then you could test it further to see how it reacts differently in situations, but no, we're all too immature and obsessed with groupthink for that.

apparently its not yours read what you typed you said we that includes yourself in the people who exploited

WE as in the entire community, by your logic, you are guilty as well. Obama's math and science initiative for better critical thinking and logic doesn't seem to be paying dividends. :(
    edited May 2013
    J.K._Simmons_as_Jameson.gif

"Slander is spoken. In print, it's libel"

Is this print? Meh I guess so... bloody semantics lol. I was a math major, that's my excuse. :D
  • stolly76stolly76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Oh Maj it's just a game is it..so that makes it okay? He doesn't need help as these idiotic attitudes displayed in game are exactly the same idiotic attitudes people lead their lives. Oh, but that's right people that do wrong in this world must be protected and just ignored. I feel sorry for all these people that weren't brought up properly by their parents. Maybe instead of going out to cheat in life or anything else that's lowlife and be better role-models instead of copying your parents bad behaviour.
  • majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    juravian wrote: »
    What?

I think you need to read through the posts first, so you understand what the conversation is about.

It was not about the game so much as the concept of those who pay vs. those who exploit.

That is exactly why I said it, you sound like a nutjob dude. You need to stop taking this game too seriously. Don't get mad over pixels, it's just not worth it bro.
  • mcleod71mcleod71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    WE as in the entire community, by your logic, you are guilty as well. Obama's math and science initiative for better critical thinking and logic doesn't seem to be paying dividends. :(

first of all nothing of obamas works lol second how am I guilty u include the whole community in saying the exploits there so we all take advantage no some of us actually have morals and ethics
    edited May 2013
    stolly76 wrote: »
    Oh Maj it's just a game is it..so that makes it okay? He doesn't need help as these idiotic attitudes displayed in game are exactly the same idiotic attitudes people lead their lives. Oh, but that's right people that do wrong in this world must be protected and just ignored. I feel sorry for all these people that weren't brought up properly by their parents. Maybe instead of going out to cheat in life or anything else that's lowlife and be better role-models instead of copying your parents bad behaviour.

Or maybe, and this might sound crazy, but there could be kids playing that are still being brought up by parents! Oh noes someone was naughty in a video game, let's burn the heathen!
  • juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    majtrollx wrote: »
    That is exactly why I said it, you sound like a nutjob dude. You need to stop taking this game too seriously. Don't get mad over pixels, it's just not worth it bro.

I really don't know what you mean. I'm not mad about the game at all. You just totally missed what the conversation was about.

I'm just referring to exploiters and cheaters in general. They are all pathetic, whether in RL or in a game.
    edited May 2013
    first of all nothing of obamas works lol second how am I guilty u include the whole community in saying the exploits there so we all take advantage no some of us actually have morals and ethics

Morals and ethics are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor way to beta test a game. Either we are testing or we aren't, can't have your cake and eat it too (or at least that's what my mother told me). Doesn't really matter when you can pay for an advantage in this game, that is really why people are upset. And it is lame.
  • phonzobruphonzobru Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013

He is talking about peoples choices in general. It may only just be a game so the consequences will only impact somebodys play time. The thing is alot of people do not get much time to play "just a game" and that small amount of time can be golden to that person in their life because everything else they do is pure <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> so if you are going out your way to ruin that persons spare time then you are doing more than ruining "just a game" for that person.

The point is. You are just some child living with his parents and playing games, they pay everything for you and you have all the game time you need. For some reason you find it funny to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people off. My guess is your just another sheep following the current "trolling is cool" trend. I bet in real life you are one of those people who do what ever they can to avoid all conflict with anybody that can defend themself.
  • wildoxitwildoxit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had no idea people where selling the stolen AD to online sellers, so, not only did they *** the game up and cost me allot of money in legit purchased ZEN they made real world money on it.....

nice work... nice work.... epic.
  • drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    It's Crytics and PWIS fault. Not the sploiters.

They are doing their part in an beta. That's the point of a beta.

But the publisher choose to use a unscrupulous form of marketing.

This is TOTALLY true.... These exploits should of been found in pre alpha testing or at least alpha phase.
  • wildoxitwildoxit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still laughing.... roll it back... I need to make a couple grand on PWE's behalf.. !
  • majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    He is talking about peoples choices in general. It may only just be a game so the consequences will only impact somebodys play time. The thing is alot of people do not get much time to play "just a game" and that small amount of time can be golden to that person in their life because everything else they do is pure <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> so if you are going out your way to ruin that persons spare time then you are doing more than ruining "just a game" for that person.

The point is. You are just some child living with his parents and playing games, they pay everything for you and you have all the game time you need. For some reason you find it funny to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people off. My guess is your just another sheep following the current "trolling is cool" trend. I bet in real life you are one of those people who do what ever they can to avoid all conflict with anybody that can defend themself.

If you're playing a game because you're life is '<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>,' I think it's time for you to go visit a shrink. It's actually good advice, the problem is called escaping reality.

The point is, playing make belief about who someone on the internet is kind of self-defeating, especially when you're addressing a comment towards them. :)
  • phonzobruphonzobru Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're playing a game because you're life is '<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>,' I think it's time for you to go visit a shrink. It's actually good advice, the problem is called escaping reality.

The point is, playing make belief about who someone on the internet is kind of self-defeating, especially when you're addressing a comment towards them. :)

You completely failed to read and comprehend what you bothered to reply to. Get a brain sheepo.
    edited May 2013
    You completely failed to read and comprehend what you bothered to reply to. Get a brain sheepo.

There's no point in even bothering with him. He's a troll, as his name states.

I presume he is one of the exploiters involved in this fiasco.

It is kind of funny that he blames you for "playing make belief about someone on the internet is kind of self-defeating." when he is doing exactly that.
  • werepedobearwerepedobear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Morals and ethics are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor way to beta test a game. Either we are testing or we aren't, can't have your cake and eat it too (or at least that's what my mother told me). Doesn't really matter when you can pay for an advantage in this game, that is really why people are upset. And it is lame.

Oh please. There is no P2W advantage, everything the founders got is just cosmetic,and an earlier access to the game, sure they got 600k AD, but with nothing to spend on. It took a week before anything showed up in the AH worth buying, By that time I've already made 2m AD legit. now I can buy anything in the zen store without paying any real life $.

Get over it. Don't be so grumpy some people have more money than you have. people will support games that they like. if they do, they deserve a reward, cosmetic or not.

If you're so inclined to thinking this is a P2W Game, then stop playing. you're a hypocrite for whining all the time but still spend time playing the game you whine about.
    forumskill.gif
    edited May 2013
    Sure they got 600k AD... lol whatever makes you sleep at night dude.
  • mustachemavmustachemav Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wildoxit wrote: »
    Had no idea people where selling the stolen AD to online sellers, so, not only did they *** the game up and cost me allot of money in legit purchased ZEN they made real world money on it.....

nice work... nice work.... epic.

Sweet jesus, has no one ever heard the term Gold/Gill Farmer/Seller? This tactic has been around for over a Decade. This has been a problem for as long as i can remember.
    Facebook | STOked Radio
    Twitter | @STOkedshow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • relic142relic142 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so I guess its banks faults they get robbed because they put a lot of money in one place

It is their fault when they are told of the security weakness and didn't fix them. The exploits were around and reported when the open beta began.
    edited May 2013
    relic142 wrote: »
    It is their fault when they are told of the security weakness and didn't fix them. The exploits were around and reported when the open beta began.

So the person robbing the bank is not as responsible for robbing the bank than the bank is?
  • silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's Crytics and PWIS fault. Not the sploiters.
    They are doing their part in an beta. That's the point of a beta.
    But the publisher choose to use a unscrupulous form of marketing.

You and a few others seriously have thinking errors here.

1. It's never the victims fault
    2. You are also trying to justify doing something that's wrong.
    3. You are trying to redirect the blame.

Unrelated to your post....Not many people are aware of this, but theft of virtual goods, either by using hacks or by exploiting bugs is not only against most term of services, it is also a crime under federal and international laws which can result in fines and imprisonment.

Some people try to use the saying "It's just a game", but that isn't true by any means.
  • pdills1212pdills1212 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This makes me so sad that people are so low they don't care who they hurt or what they do as long as they get what they want. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should what has transpired here is nothing short of theft taking money away from the company. and people wonder why the whole worlds going to hell in a hand basket people are willing to do whatever they want because there is no real consequences.

being this upset about a videogame
  • tandie321tandie321 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hope hope they get ip banned and i hope kriparian gets seud for showign this exsploit
    god dam im so pissed this weekend i did nothing but grind to try and hit 60 finally hit lvl 59 get my furst epic a wepon and i face a roleback