test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The forum troll

ragner77ragner77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello Everybody

Im here to let you know that [said forum troll] is gone And im here to Apologize About his behavior it was unacceptable

He was Kicked from Exodus For..... Disrespect to another Guild member and then To the guild leader So naturally he was kicked

we are in-fact a normal Social and Friendly guild

Thank you for your time

Tokash
Exodus Senior Officer
Post edited by ragner77 on

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Listen guys - we need to put this to rest. The NWO forums are not the place to air dirty laundry.

Instead of taking this down entirely however, I decided to leave up a few points you made that I believe are important for NWO forumites to see, based on the unfair and blatant abuse of our Rules of Conduct by a former guildie, obviously unfairly aimed at your guild and it's members. This should be all you need to say to readers, and put it to rest. Your guild has a wonderfully long history, and I want to leave it there, and recommend you guys do the same.

May the future be bright for Exodus!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.