test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We really need some reassurance Cryptic!!!

13»

Comments

• gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    CW also does more damage than GWF
    GF also does more damage than GWF
    TR also does more damage than GWF
    DC also has the capability to do more damage than GWF

I have beat many a CW in DPS in equal gear, comes down to the player
    I have never had a GF beat me in damage, they lack AoE capability that we have
    TR will almost always beat a GF or GWF if they have any single target time. That is what they are meant to do
    If a DC is beating you in damage, please stop playing the class and complaining about it, you are simply doing it completely wrong.
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • churchilligcchurchilligc Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've beat plenty of people too, the fact that you can be a good GWF and beat a bad CW/TR/GF/DC doesn't change the reality that a CW/TR/GF/DC can do more damage with equal gear and skill.

You can make dismissive comments all you'd like, but if you admit that you consider GF to not have the AoE capability to beat a GWF then you're experience with these classes is less than you think it is - compounded by the fact that you play GF. A DC who doesn't spec to cast Shield all day and actually specs to DPS has better single target and AoE. Can they do it and be a shield *****? No, not at all. Regardless of this, they have the diversity to do both.
  • gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    If you notice, I actually play both a GF and a GWF (the two classes with the biggest complainers) and I manage to do very well on both classes.
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs