test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of race and class specific quests

Comments

• aliakarasualiakarasu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @sominator: Thank you !

@starlitenl: Well, you're right, but I'm too lazy to do it, maybe when the list is complete.
    12.jpg
  • kelomenakelomena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    I'm a little fuzzy on the exact details but, but the other Tiefling quests were;

Level 36ish
    Helm's Hold (2nd NPC camp in the zone, just outside the gates of Helm's Hold proper)
    Investigator Rannigan

Level 58ish
    Mount Hotenow (The Historian's campsite)
    I'm pretty sure it was Investigator Rannigan again

Level 58ish again
    Protector's Enclave (Driftwood Tavern)
    Tiefling NPC who's name I'm forgetting. This one's just a pure dialogue wrap-up of the Tiefling racial quests.
  • aliakarasualiakarasu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Updated, thank you !
    12.jpg
  • sukatethsukateth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't Remember the contact's name but for Trickster rogue there's one in Pirates Skyhold (lvl 40)
    He's leaning up against a building near the Campfire in the Market Square region of the map
    edited June 2013
    bump (and updated, thank you)
    12.jpg
  • jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For the Half-Orc quest in Ebon Downs, I forget the contacts name, but he is a Many-Arrows Orc Shaman, right outside Doomguide Soulhearth's camp.

and I think that it's the best Race-based quest in the game that I have seen. if you are a Half-Orc, make sure you do this quest.
  • thulkoththulkoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    So no update on Dwarf quests?
    edited June 2013
    thulkoth wrote: »
    So no update on Dwarf quests?

If only, I tried to play a dwarf but, no, I just can't, I think their first quest is in the tower district, since I didn't have anything at lvl 8, but nothing more on that.

Oh, and updated, thank you jmadfour.
    12.jpg
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just noticed that the GWF quest line contains an error. The second quest begins in Neverdeath, not Helm's Hold.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2013
    I just noticed that the GWF quest line contains an error. The second quest begins in Neverdeath, not Helm's Hold.

Interesting...I must have missed it the first time.

if I recall, you get "Guard for a Day" in the Tower District, then you get another "Guard for a Day 2" questline in Helm's Hold. I'll have to look more thoroughly when I get to Neverdeath on my newest GF.

the GF/GWF quests, as far as I've seen, all involve you volunteering for a temporary position in the Neverwinter Guard.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've not seen those at all. The race/class quests I've been documenting here are the ones prompted through the in-game mail.

Speaking of which, the TR quest mail for Pirate's Skyhold arrived immediately on hitting level 42, so that can be updated.

The next elf mail turned up after completing the line in Helm's Hold, which was done at level 41. A not-overlevelled character would have probably gotten it sooner. You're directed to speak to Celebryth Stormraven in Vellosk.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2013
    Updated, I'm keeping the two locations for the fighters' second quest for now.
    12.jpg
  • eilsybeareilsybear Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wizairde wrote: »
    Control Wizard
    When - forget sorry - 30s?
    Where - Helm's Hold

Control Wizard
    When - 34
    Who - Jilef Hillborn (How They Do It)
    Where - Helm's Hold - Old Dirty Dwarf Inn

When - 50
    Who - Quorthon (Messy Work, Insanity Spreads)
    Where - Chasm - The Scrying Tower

Tiefling
    When - 30s
    Who - Mysterious Documents (random drop) - not sure about exact name of item
    Where - Helm's Hold - Old Dirty Dwarf Inn area

When - 50s
    Who - Investigator Rannigan (Devil Divining)
    Where - Chasm - Scar Keep
    edited June 2013
    ok so i am finally in Neverdeath with my new Guardian. where is this Class-specific quest at in this zone?
    edited June 2013
    Alright, I'm gonna try to update all my Race/Class Specific quests as I go.

I am playing a Half-Elf Guardian Fighter, currently level 26, and I'll post the first quest in each questline as I get it going forward..

to start:

Half-Elf - level 14(ish?)
    Strange Allies - Tower District , obtained from Riftel Farsight at the Neverwinter Guard

Guardian Fighter - Level 10
    Guardsman For A Day - Tower District, Obtained from Guard Recruiter at the Tower District entrance.
    edited June 2013
    Guardian Fighter - Level 30
    Guardsman Again - Helm's Hold, Obtained from Guard Recruiter at the first Campfire in Helm's Hold.
  • vegaswolfvegaswolf Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone know who to talk to for the last GF quest?
    edited June 2013
    Half-Elf, Level 38
    Local Opinion - Vellosk, obtained from Ulharn Proudfist at the Campfire in Hunter's Path.
    edited June 2013
    Updated, thank you!
    12.jpg
  • tapeworm98tapeworm98 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry about the lack of specifics, but I think the first dwarf quest you get in the mail. I vaguely recall talking to the guy that the message said to talk to. It was in the tavern in the Blackdagger place where that Money-seeker or whatever dwarf was, and in the voice-over the guy called me 'dwarf'.

Message text:

"Taggot Ironshroud, an emissary of Sundabar, has gone to reinforce the dwarves of Neverwinter battling the Blackdagger bandits near Blackdagger Keep. Please, if you find yourself near that forsaken place, seek him out. I believe he could use your assistance.

-- Skeld Steelhelm, Hammer of Moradin"

I don't remember what level I was.
  • krapmyselfskrapmyselfs Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm unsure of the lvls, but Dwarves get quests in the mail. The first sends you to the Tower District to speak to Skeld Steelhelm at the Neverwitner guard post (x9 on the map), and another in Blackdagger Ruins at the Broken Crown Inn (x3 on map) where you speak to Taggot Ironshroud. There may be more, but I'm not lvl cap yet.
  • gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dwarf Only quest: I think it's level 12. In the Tower District from Skeld Steelhelm...
    It's a small quest chain.

Actually, here's the link to the quest.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • generalganongeneralganon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have finished the tower district and ebon downs race quests for the half-orc but when i go to the zen market building i dont see any guards outside? I do see one half-orc npc standing around (he has a yellow name) but he doesnt offer me any quests when i talk to him.. I am level 60

Anyone know where to go?
    edited June 2013
    Half-Elf, Level 45
    Trolling For Support - Icespire Peak, obtained from Daelin Stonebrew in Windchill Reach.
    edited July 2013
    Guardian Fighter, Level 52
    Guardsman Once More - Rothe` Valley, obtained from Guard Recruiter at the Ranger Camp.
    edited July 2013
    Half-Elf, Level 55
    Moving In - Mt. Hotenow, obtained from Rikki Proudfist at Historian's Camp
  • wizairdewizairde Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Half-Orc
    Level 50
    The Chasm
    Shagrol (second major section near Quorthon series)
    edited July 2013
    so now that I have finished it, here is the Half-Elf Questline in its entirety.

The overall Storyline is that you work to bring certain smaller factions into allegiance with Neverwinter.

You should receive a Mail regarding the next quests in the chain, upon reaching the appropriate level. Each set is an Introductory quest, followed by 2 or 3 regular quests. This list shows the Introductory quest for each set.

Half-Elf, level 14
    Strange Allies - Tower District , obtained from Riftel Farsight at the Neverwinter Guard

Half-Elf, Level 38
    Local Opinion - Vellosk, obtained from Ulharn Proudfist at the Campfire in Hunter's Path.

Half-Elf, Level 45
    Trolling For Support - Icespire Peak, obtained from Daelin Stonebrew in Windchill Reach.

Half-Elf, Level 55
    Moving In - Mt. Hotenow, obtained from Rikki Proudfist at Historian's Camp

Personally, I was pretty happy with the payoff for this questline. The work you did throughout the questline comes together pretty nicely at the end.
    edited July 2013
    And here is the Fighter Questline. Apparently both Guardian Fighters and Great Weapon Fighters share the same class questline.

The overall storyline is that you assume a temporary position in the Neverwinter Guard and assist the short-staffed Guard with peacekeeping tasks.

same as my previous post, this list shows the Introductory quest for each set of quests.

Fighter - Level 10
    Guardsman For A Day - Tower District, Obtained from Guard Recruiter at the Tower District entrance.

Fighter, Level 30
    Guardsman Again - Helm's Hold, Obtained from Guard Recruiter at the first Campfire in Helm's Hold.

Fighter, Level 52
    Guardsman Once More - Rothe` Valley, obtained from Guard Recruiter at the Ranger Camp.

Fighter, Level 59
    Neverwinter's Need - Whispering Caverns, obtained from Lieutenant Iivlin at Underdark Guide Encampment
    edited July 2013
    Finally updated, thank you.
    12.jpg