test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmish question

proffesorchaosproffesorchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone, been trying to find this out for a bit now. But is it possible to go back and do old skirmishes once you out level them in the que? I need one for a title and I don't really have a clue if I can do it or not now.

Thanks in advance,

Also, anyone else have an issue getting the Pirate King achievement or "Changing History" Not registering?
Post edited by proffesorchaos on

Comments

• styley177styley177 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Right now you cant replay or do skirmishes if your "too high" a level for them.

It would be easy enough to lvl you down to the appropriate lvl i'd say, that or dont give rewards for out leveled ones, but please NW devs make them doable if missed.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also, anyone else have an issue getting the Pirate King achievement or "Changing History" Not registering?

Changing History will be fixed in a coming patch; title should award retroactively. Not sure about Pirate, but presumably eventually will get a similar fix as it is a known issue.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I asked sominator about it in the twitch stream today and he said they are looking into solutions so people can do skirmishes they outleveled.
  • nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    I asked sominator about it in the twitch stream today and he said they are looking into solutions so people can do skirmishes they outleveled.

That is good news hope they can find away to make it work.
    They do seem responsive and capable so probably just a matter of time.