test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

how many charcter servers are there

horudorhorudor Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i have 3 character account now if get the foundry and get 3 more characters are they on 6 diferent servers or are there just 3? I see mindflayer dragon and beholder now are there others?
Post edited by horudor on

Comments

• Options
    nowwithlimenowwithlime Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if have 3 character account now you have 3 server but if have 6 it only 3 but foundry 3 for 6.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . My apologies as I don't fully understand the inquiry, so I will explain the Character Slot system a bit in case this is of help.

. . . . . The Foundry Character is on its own "Foundry Testing" Shard. Your playable characters are on the Shard you chose to create them in. Foundry Characters and Player Characters can never interact, except through Chat and Mail. You may have up to a maximum of 50 characters on one account. Normal accounts start with only two Characters Slots plus the Foundry Character at level 15. Heroes of the North and Guardians gained a few free character slots as part of their Packs. You can purchase character slots in the Zen Store in game at a rate of 2 Slots for 500 Zen, again up to only a maximum of 50 slots per account.

. . . . .
    Mindflayer and Dragon are two Shards of the Same Server. In the future, PWE plans to merge all Shards into one layered (channels) server. This is why you cannot have two characters of the same name on the same account on two separate Shards. They may end up adding more Shards if load demands it until they are confident about merging the Shards. There is no time-table for the Merging.