test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why Neverwinter is unequivocally P2W

2»

Comments

• lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You'd have to be insane to stick around till you got the very best in all slots in this game, with the prices it takes to win the enchant lotteries. This game is really only good for running Foundry missions and killing a bit of time...dungeons if they ever make them harder and add higher tiers will be so very p2w, to be able to get the BIS enchants to run them.
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol finally some logic from someone that as has said more then a few times that she found it logic to go afk in PVP...might want to check out your sources.
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally, if you check the AH there aren't even any Rank 9 enchants available and most everyone (except the PVPers who are the main ones crying right now) is just fine without them, and as the market stabilizes the price will go down just like once insanely priced items in STO can be purchased for a song.

To be fair, the most likely reason there isn't any in AH is probably because it'd cost WAY too much. The 10% service charge would be enough to buy almost everything else there is, for instance. Not to mention a P2W can just buy 16 R7 and 5 perfect-fuse wards to get an R9.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    Might want to take a look at the off-topic section of these forums and see what champion online fans think about that company that you have an undying love for.

Yeah I know a few of those guys...they have been doing that for years, they always complain....yet I see them in game every time I log in, and they usually are sporting quite a bit of C-store gear.

And really, making rational statements in the face of hyperbole does not equal undying love, the only thing I have undying love for are my kids, and leggy Redheads with large....ummm personalities.

Not sure why you have that unsatiable desire to go in every possible threads and try to repress anyone from having a bad opinion about the status of this game.

The same reason drama queens have an atavistic need to spew hyperbole I guess... call it weakness.
    Some people are frustrated with the constent exploits that go unanswered, deal with it.

Yeah we are all frustrated with though.... doesn't have a **** thing to do with P2W though.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    As with the other P2W argument threads, this one is locked too:

. . . . . Alright, I see no end to such an argument of "Pay to Win" for there are plenty on both sides, and in the middle, of the coin that feel strongly either way. This is an argument without end and one that brings up far too much inappropriate posting manners into the fray. There are plenty of ways to provide constructive feedback on a system that one does not like, none of which include insulting anyone, direct or indirect.

. . . . . With all the insults insinuated by the usage of "Pay to Win" as an argument, as well as the way these discussions have unfolded in the present and past, "Pay to Win" threads will not be allowed for the time being. Please find a more constructive and non-hostile way to express feedback and opinions one desires change in.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.