test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So....Rogues were nerfed? I dont think so.

2»

Comments

• identifiedgodidentifiedgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rogues OP.
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Aww, poor poor TR. They're having such a hard time. They're so hard to play well in PvP.

Oh wait, they just twoshot people instead of oneshotting without any way to prevent it.

Atleast I hope some TR player isn't in the illusion he is actually good because he does well in PvP, since 98% is just thanks to being one.

And whoever said Rogues are a CW's easiest matchup, you must be joking. In any case, you're wrong and will continue to be so. The l2p -argument is irrelevant, sure, crappy players will continue to be crappy, but I for one know how to play my class and TRs are still ridicilously overpowered.

It's just how it is, despite the TR's claiming it's an L2P -issue, or a CW claiming that when he owned some all-greens TR a couple of times. I can twoshot those poor 5000 GS folks too, its in full epic pve/gladiator gear when things really get out of hand.

The PvP sucks quite a lot now, will do it for other reasons than AD when numerous issues are fixed. Mostly I stand ontop of a pillar and annoy the other team because it's the only fun practice in it. That's why I don't mind THAT much. Expecting anything else than ridicilous PvP balance issues from a new MMO is futile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]