test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

emergency help!!! my prof tasks are finishing, but issue w restarting...

trimptrimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
guys help quick?! something i'm missing?! When I click my profs, all it shows me are the "rare" tasks, common aren't on the list, this wasn't the case earlier...did I hit something I'm not aware of?! please help!

SOLVED!!

UPDATE BELOW
Post edited by trimp on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Check the drop-downs to see if you have it checked to only show you things you have materials for or the hiding of higher-level tasks.
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It may be your filters, but there also seems to be a bug with this. Sometimes logging out and back in helps. Sometimes having a task complete helps.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    trimptrimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the replies....i checked and rechecked both all filters in every combo as well as search box. all profs are like it, even ones i havent lvl'd, and it started on one char, then when i swap over, still there for rest...

tried logging

tried restarting client....

no idea
  • Options
    afterthefactafterthefact Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This happened twice today for me, I just waited 5 mins and tried again and it worked fine.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE: A task finished on a random character, and it fixed the issue for all characters on the acct....very odd and makes no sense to me...is there a sticky i missed where info like this is available? or where it can be posted/where i should post it?