test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Module 1 'They would seize from the moon the way to ruin and riches'

1235»

Comments

• Options
    soleonesoleone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello friends, I have news about the new class.

It will be the famous "ranged nudist". :D
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just want some form of ranger, I care not which. But regardless I'm super psyched about module one.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    ehraehra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd just like to take a post to say that the artwork on that page is beautiful. <3
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I want the Warlock:(. He only mentioned one class, I was hoping they were going to release at least the Scourge Warlock and the Ranger at the same time.
  • Options
    evilkinglarryevilkinglarry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My guess is that it has something to do with the feywild.
    cwair01 wrote: »
    Dragonborn, really? so now we are going to see people fus ro dah their way trough pirates lair? God god.

Just incase you are serious, you have the wrong type of Dragonborn. D&D version is this:
    602bfcae82e5e148a2e6b67e107909c2-d3f17mn.jpg
    allaerra wrote: »
    I want the Warlock:(. He only mentioned one class, I was hoping they were going to release at least the Scourge Warlock and the Ranger at the same time.

I'd prefer classes and races be release in multiples also. My reasoning is so you don't see a flood of just the one type released.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

From previous things i've read and heard, it seemed that Warlock was closer to being done, and was almost ready for launch but didn't make it. Now i'm worried it will be two months or so after the new module comes out with ranger. :\
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Yea, I am waiting for the warlock as well.
    But certainly SEEMS like they are hinting at Archer Ranger with their "ranged" (in quotes) tease.

I was hoping BOTH classes would make it out to live at the same time but c'est la vie!
    I will play anything new until a wizard striker makes it in. ;)
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Raise the map to the sky during the first full moon....."There are Moon letters here...see?"
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • Options
    tazman3002tazman3002 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing something to do with Selune, and the Eladrin as the new playable race. Not drow. I'm guessing the class is either Druid or Ranger. Most likely some kind of bow wielding class since there hasn't been one yet.
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Moon Fey + Ranger.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    So thats the website they been working on, instead of fixing the game.... Kodos dev team keep those fancy webpages coming....
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    drzeyus wrote: »
    So thats the website they been working on, instead of fixing the game.... Kodos dev team keep those fancy webpages coming....

Yes, because the coding of that website took more then 30 minutes. Or do their coders moonlight as graphic artists?
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    'They would seize from the moon' maybe sounds like some reference to the Drow on one of their night raids.
    'The way to ruin and riches' I remember reading in one of the books that Bruenor was on his way to seek riches in Gauntlgrym even if it killed him.

Looking at the website it could very easily be something to do with moonelves though.

Ofc I'm wildly guessing and have no way of coming up with what the whole sentence means:P
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter Campaign Guide. Page 176.
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    Neverwinter Campaign Guide. Page 176.

Gah I really need to get some of these guides, I feel so lost... at least the internet has wikis

"The Sharandar was a ancient elven keep lost within the Neverwinter Wood near the village of Conyberry.

Long ago, the fortress was abandoned by the elves who marched forward to fight the growing orc hordes, and were never seen again.

There were rumors the Sharandar was hidden under living trees within the forest. The stronghold was said to be full of gems, magical items, armor, and weapons. The most notable interior feature of the keep was the extraordinarily crafted glass furniture, and other things of splendor." - Forgotten Realms wiki
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they add Pixies I'm going to have to make a new main character. Oh that'd be so cute! I hope they kinda hover around everywhere they go! <3
  • Options
    deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited May 2013
    Drow+ Ranger release, will probably cost Zen