What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Module 1 'They would seize from the moon the way to ruin and riches'

Comments

• Options
    spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like to believe that its more additional content to the world besides what we have.

Judging from the map we are only seeing a fraction of the huge world that is Neverwinter, and along side that this might be introducing Ranger, MAYBE Warlock as well since there both are close to be finish already but with Ranger being the "Star" of the show.
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spikespire wrote: »
    I like to believe that its more additional content to the world besides what we have.

Judging from the map we are only seeing a fraction of the huge world that is Neverwinter, and along side that this might be introducing Ranger, MAYBE Warlock as well since there both are close to be finish already but with Ranger being the "Star" of the show.

yeah if you look at a map of the Forgotten Realms then the current travel map is just a speck. They have endless avenues they can use for expansion. I look forward to it.
  • Options
    lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    COLD STEEL AND SECRETS:
    A NEVERWINTER NOVELLA

The moon elf lady stared back at him with mad eyes
    burning in an undead face.
    “What did Karion say?” he asked Elyne. “When he was having
    that fit of prophecy? Something about a moon elf grasping for the treasures of Neverwinter with her undead hands?”
    “Valindra,” Elyne said. “That was the name. But he also talked
    about Greeth, and Luskan, and things that were long ago. His powers
    of prediction were never great. He was a seer who always mixed up the
    past with the future.”
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lrigh wrote: »
    COLD STEEL AND SECRETS:
    A NEVERWINTER NOVELLA

The moon elf lady stared back at him with mad eyes
    burning in an undead face.
    “What did Karion say?” he asked Elyne. “When he was having
    that fit of prophecy? Something about a moon elf grasping for the treasures of Neverwinter with her undead hands?”
    “Valindra,” Elyne said. “That was the name. But he also talked
    about Greeth, and Luskan, and things that were long ago. His powers
    of prediction were never great. He was a seer who always mixed up the
    past with the future.”

Interesting....
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gief warlock!
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll continue on my broken record theme. There had better be new paragon trees with any new class releases.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    airsyko wrote: »
    They've already stated you won't have to play for new classes.

They've said all classes will be available for free; they have NOT said whether they'd be available for free on the day they're launched.

They said all races will be free too, and that's exactly what they've done with Drow; they'll be free after 60 days, but during that time they're in a pack.

This isn't a complaint; I'm totally in favor of the strategy, if they continue it. As long as they say up front how long the exclusivity is for, so people can make informed buying decisions.
  • Options
    nojil676nojil676 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drow will become playable after 60-90 days after the official launch
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    someoneod wrote: »
    I'll continue on my broken record theme. There had better be new paragon trees with any new class releases.

I agree 100% with this. no sense have 10000 of the same build of any class running around.
  • Options
    fvillhafvillha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good catch, maybe more higher end content, themed after Valandra.

In the future they could do a crossover to Gamma World, rumor mill spinning. :p
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    yaskeryasker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    resinresin Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could stare at it for hours but the light pulses to **** fast.
  • Options
    janora1janora1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this has to be what the devs think of all the whiny "cash shop ruins the game" people on the forums
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally I hope it's Gauntlgrym but new classes would also be appreciated.
  • Options
    axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gauntlgrym is already in the game, we already know the are working on archer ranger, scourge warlock and Dragonborn. so could be ranger or just a new zone etc who knows.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    axan29 wrote: »
    Gauntlgrym is already in the game, we already know the are working on archer ranger, scourge warlock and Dragonborn. so could be ranger or just a new zone etc who knows.

I'm afraid that you are mistaken. The quests are in the game but not the area, not yet.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amorce762 wrote: »
    "Are these like the STO Seasons? D&D Adventure Modules?"

Official Reply:

"You've got it! Module 1."

w00t! /10chars
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • Options
    r3djayr3djay Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The picture reminds me of Feywild. Or it could be ranger reveal.

Or both.
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kazawsky wrote: »
    It's the new ranger class, for 10.000 zen value.

For 10 cents? That's not so bad.
  • Options
    crimsonbannercrimsonbanner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let me be the first to say this is over-priced, OP and unfair - waaaaa.
  • Options
    borak2borak2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    axan29 wrote: »

The first Ranger coming out is the 2handed melee Ranger, not the archer Ranger
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's Ardeep Forest
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    borak2 wrote: »

Well thanks for you links and proof showing this. I would never have known if you had not spoken up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    Well thanks for you links and proof showing this. I would never have known if you had not spoken up

they have stated that several times, search it.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    they have stated that several times, search it.

Except that Archer Ranger has been datamined out of the current game files. Say it's not all you want, there is also zero reason for another melee that is basically the rogue right now. Ranged striker makes way more sense, plus, already there in files.
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    borak2 wrote: »

It would be better to call it a dual-handed or dual-blade ranger. Saying "2handed" makes it sound like they use 2 handed swords, not 2 separate swords.
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sounds like Druids :)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Possible Moon Elf Arcane Archer?