test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix for cleric threat.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dcronus wrote: »
    HAHA, if I did then I would be DM'ing for nobody... =\

"Hey guys, tonight I am going to try something different.. Everyone's healing surge will actually be 40% LESS effective, and your half-elf cleric will have the 40% reduction applied to all heals cast on itself..."

everyone re-roll's Warlords and Warlocks

hehe xD would be fairly amusing, the threat issues in game would be greatly diminished however if we didn't have such a large healing reduction on us, if I could heal another 40% on myself I could tank the 15-30 adds in tier two that we have to deal with every boss fight.

I hope they can sort the current threat out in this game, even with the fix that helps a little you still end up tanking a great deal of mobs, on a class that is clearly not intended to be tanking, in its current form I believe the original intention was to have GWF off-tanking or why bother adding GWF and not a Barbarian.
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • Options
    takhutakhu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should just let us use plate armor and a shield and call us tempers or some thing. I rolled this class because i like to heal and support my groups not run around like a chicken with my head cut off.