test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Rogues! (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    hyklasthyklast Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    batuba wrote: »
    2QJGp.png

Luna

Is this the mask of the covert brigand?
  • Options
    amaranth79amaranth79 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glave027 wrote: »
    The most unsubtle, un-stealthy rogue in history.
    Front.jpg

Love it! :D hehehe
  • Options
    graebeerdgraebeerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    8743827871_35496dff32.jpg
  • Options
    kaguyasamakaguyasama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hello('ω')
    hLeQpWQ.jpg
  • Options
    horoturehoroture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Hello - I'm Titania. How do you do :3

chL9whI.png

Relaxing on the bed after Mad Dragon:

GbIyiPx.png

Dem chocolate elves!!!!
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    2wextn8.jpg
  • Options
    cr0pcr0p Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    Here's my latest look. Figured out that if yuo are already wearing dyed armor and use an undyed item to skin it, it retains the colors.

elorcarmor.jpg

Anyone know what chest item this is?
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cr0p wrote: »
    Anyone know what chest item this is?

the armor skin is a semi rare (blue) drop from the tower district. drops from a named orc in the main quest line. Do a search on the AH under rogue armor (blue) quality. They can be obtained very cheaply (I thnk I paid 9 AD). There are matching boots and gauntlets too (seen above in the thread on "The most unsubtle, un-stealthy rogue in history" (in the male version). Sorry, I don't remember the exact name of it, it's a level 20 or less item.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where are half of you getting the "mask"? The item covering the face from the nose down? Is it a higher level item? I'm level 43 and haven't found any yet.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    shrewguyshrewguy Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kiasan in his leathers.
    Kiasan3_zps630fa069.jpg?t=1369787730

In his courtesan's uniform
    Kiasan1_zpseeb3ce59.jpg?t=1369787711

And finally, his more casual leathers with the succubus mask.
    Kiasan2_zpsc03e6128.jpg?t=1369787724

I basically tried to keep to a black+red theme and keep him looking rougish without going over the top
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the armor skin is a semi rare (blue) drop from the tower district. drops from a named orc in the main quest line. Do a search on the AH under rogue armor (blue) quality. They can be obtained very cheaply (I thnk I paid 9 AD). There are matching boots and gauntlets too (seen above in the thread on "The most unsubtle, un-stealthy rogue in history" (in the male version). Sorry, I don't remember the exact name of it, it's a level 20 or less item.

So is that skin female specific? I've gotten the one that the "un-stealthy" rogue is using, I want the one without the pelt over the shoulder.
  • Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hyklast wrote: »
    Is this the mask of the covert brigand?

No, it's the Master Assassin's Helmet of the Drake (but a few blue leather helmets share this skin as well).
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    I see I was not the only one to think of using Bloodscar's Armor/Many-Arrows Armor, Tribal Gauntlents and Chieftain's boots. I haven't really skinned mine though since I do not have anywhere near the needed ADs. I'll also need to save to buy some dyes. I chose the orc armors because I am playing a Half-Orc and it looks cool on me. :D

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to skin your daggers with Mancleaver (one-handed axe).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see I was not the only one to think of using Bloodscar's Armor/Many-Arrows Armor, Tribal Gauntlents and Chieftain's boots. I haven't really skinned mine though since I do not have anywhere near the needed ADs. I'll also need to save to buy some dyes. I chose the orc armors because I am playing a Half-Orc and it looks cool on me. :D

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to skin your daggers with Mancleaver (one-handed axe).

It's possible, but imho looks somewhat bad since all the animations are still for daggers. So you twirl the axe in your hand, etc.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So is that skin female specific? I've gotten the one that the "un-stealthy" rogue is using, I want the one without the pelt over the shoulder.

Mine is/was the cheaper many arrows armor. Saw a bunch on the AH (mind flayer) yesterday with buy out prices under 30 AD. I have no idea what it looks like on a male character. As malakhglitch mentioned, there's also Bloodscars armor (whcihis a leel 60, but you can still use it as a skin), that *might* be the one with the pelt.

Try grabbing a many arrows armor off the AH, preview the appearance by dropping it into the change appearance slot and scrolling up in the C window.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Yes. As mentioned above tho, the animations aren't good, plus the left hand one sits back to front on the hip and is held upside down (blade facing up).

axerotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013

As @elawyn has mentioned, she is wearing the Many-Arrows Armor while the one with the pelt is Bloodscar's Armor.
    Yes. As mentioned above tho, the animations aren't good, plus the left hand one sits back to front on the hip and is held upside down (blade facing up).

Ah! I thought that you just equipped two Mancleaver axes. I was thinking of leaving the off-hand as a dagger or the skin of the Short Sword of Shadows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vTXACFH.jpg

What mask is that ??
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    As @elawyn has mentioned, she is wearing the Many-Arrows Armor while the one with the pelt is Bloodscar's Armor.

That isn't the case, on a Male Halfling the Many-Arrows Armor and Bloodscar's Armor have the same skin, and it has a pelt.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That isn't the case, on a Male Halfling the Many-Arrows Armor and Bloodscar's Armor have the same skin, and it has a pelt.

I see... so Bloodscar's Armor and Many-Arrows Armor really are the same. Males have the pelt and females don't get the pelt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To those asking about the thug masks unfortunately the inventory icon doesn't match, they look like full face masks with a hat so you won't know until you put them on.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Epicness_zpsc4478202.jpg

ChestCropped_zpsb5fde8c2.jpg

With red and blue dye.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    klaw10 wrote: »
    To those asking about the thug masks unfortunately the inventory icon doesn't match, they look like full face masks with a hat so you won't know until you put them on.

Not quite true. When you have an item in your bags you can right-click >> change appearance to get a preview of what the item looks like. You can only do this with items that you can use, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    klaw10 wrote: »

I have found a few "masks" that cover the eyes and add a hat but have yet to find one that only covers from the nose down.
  • Options
    selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited May 2013
    the first headpiece from the armor vendor is a mask
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have found a few "masks" that cover the eyes and add a hat but have yet to find one that only covers from the nose down.

The "Trickster's Mask" is a nose-down bandit style mask. Costs 14 silver from "Rolf Hammersmith" the Armor Vendor in the PE Seven Suns Coster Market.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Found it! Thanks!
  • Options
    darkzardarkzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    j59yf7.jpg

Small picture, took it with low res 'cause I play like that o.o

I want to change my dagger's appearance, but that's how I look right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thesilentblade.guildportal.com
  • Options
    myrmeenlhalmyrmeenlhal Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is my TR, Kayalana Dontdothat. Named after a much remembered DnD character of mine (she was actually a Kender, originally), who once said "Moo" to a minotaur (and also "your mother was a dairy cow!"), but did not survive the experience. (She critted on her taunt roll, the minotaur critted on her with his axe.)

This Kayalana is a bit more <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and a lot more Forgotten Realmsy. (She's currently level 48.)

8935212620_c25754d484_z.jpg
  • Options
    darkzardarkzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Question, what neck do you guys use that can be transed into a cloak?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thesilentblade.guildportal.com