test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmish: Battle for the Bridge level 55. Who design this lame HAMSTER?

2»

Comments

• axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yea definitely the hardest at-level skirmish.

Really dumb level req too - 56-58 - a very tiny 2 lvl gap in an area where you can literally go through those levels in a couple hours tops.

Easy fix too:
    They should simply remove the upper level req on all lvl50+ skirmishes.

And the lower lvl ones should get the "Call to arms" version - permanently. They can run events to add additional rewards, but its stupid to lock down the content completely.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • fr0gurtfr0gurt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just completed this one with my GF. Was it just me, or does the shield block not work on the fire giant boss's pull attack? And shouldn't that pull attack have a cooldown or something?

(And that run actually went relatively well. Everyone had 2-5 deaths, but there was always someone near the boss so his health didn't reset.)
  • rylanstormrylanstorm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hah.

My main is a level 45 Devoted Cleric but, because I've been levelling with friends and sticking to their level, my alt character, a Guardian Fighter, hit 60 first. This odd way of levelling meant that my GF was geared for damage and I had no experience whatsoever in a group. I'd not done a single dungeon or skirmish, hadn't tanked anything at all and wasn't familiar with my role. Battle for the Bridge was my opening foray.

I thought it was my fault. Maybe I wasn't blocking enough. Maybe my build wasn't right. Maybe my gear wasn't built around defence. Maybe I can't rely on shield and have to move instead. I died 5 times and felt horrible.

Two weeks later I read this post.
  • insomniacgluttoninsomniacglutton Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The last time I did this we just hit it from the doorway. lol :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • outragefistoutragefist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm going with the group on this. If these are supposed to be dailies they should turn down the difficulty factor. I tried this all day 6 times and never made it pass the last boss.

PW and Cryptic please review this one. Or maybe mention in the note that a exp group of people who like high end raid type of scenarios should attempt. Or maybe adopt a new system like a normal mode worth 1000 AD (W/Green gear) and a hard Mode 3000 AD (w/blue gear) you should start using a flex system with the rewards that scale this game can keep going strong just change a to a scale system of some type
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have two level 60 characters and have never even managed to try this skirmish. Couldn't find group. Levelled past it. Hits me right in my completionist gut.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kirayon2kirayon2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Why is this content still broken? We did this with 3 level 60s and we still died over 30 times in total.
  • pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kirayon2 wrote: »
    Why is this content still broken? We did this with 3 level 60s and we still died over 30 times in total.

Nice necro.

And I hope you aren't srs with that statement. If so I have some bad news for you "3 level 60's".
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wow, palemaster wizard must be coming as a paragon path soon.
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lol, it's not so hard... maybe for 56, 57, etc... but for lvl 60 it's just slightly more challenging than the average.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014

Please do not post on threads which have not been posted on in over thirty days.

Feel free to give feedback about this skirmish in a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.