test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter's top five issues!

2»

Comments

• heeeeeysaheeeeeysa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh yeah. Someone forgot to disable mounts in PvP. That was a costly accident. Fix also please! Mounts in PvP make the whole thing pointless.
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My Top 5 issues:

1) Dead mob loot flying all over the place. What's up with that? Why can't loot just drop near or on the mob itself. Instead it explodes in the air and flies all across the screen! Sometimes if it's near a ledge, the item will fall off. One of my friends told me a loot item once flew on the top of a rock and he couldn't reach it and had to just leave it there.

2) Lack of bug reporting feature. There's a few bugs in this game, but I can't seem to find a quick way to report it! We're in a beta and I wish there was some in-game bug report tool.

3) Add a blinking or pulsating effect to our character and party members on the Map. Every other MMORPG I've played will usually have a blinking or pulsating arrow or dot on the map to show our current position and party member's position! Instead we just have a tiny arrow and half the time the arrow is hidden by another map icon and it takes forever to find out where I am or where my party members are located!

..... umm .... okay well I only have 3 big issues that I can think of so far. :)
  • jackdragon9jackdragon9 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mic281 wrote: »
    No other MMO takes this long to craft. I once thought SWTOR had the worst system, taking almost 2 hours once you got to 300+/400. However I am not even lvl 1 in chainmail and my quest was close to a 6 hour turn around.

Even if you consider the system of collect, craft and get your stuff no other game comes close to this at the start. They start basic and quick so you can create stuff you need. Such as a pair of boots or a weapon that will be useful to you as you level. As it stands now people will out level the need for an item long before it is created.

I don't feel it will be this way forever. Most F2P models start off by giving players the bare bones minimum and judge by the loss of players what needs adjusted. Once enough people quit over something the company will most likely make adjustments. But then again this is my first PWE or Cryptic game. I don't much care for Star Trek and Champions seemed like a City of Heroes clone.
    If you pick the choice of 6 hours you are doing it wrong. It takes 10 min to make 2 low level craft materials. the 6 hour one is for when you are going to bed or going to be away for a while so you can't micro manage it. personally I like it. you can also spend AD to quicken it up if you are rich, or buy better level assets to help you. Overall a pretty good balance. Now if they could just fix the Gateway bug that don't complete tasks I would be happy.
    arcbladez wrote: »
    2) Lack of bug reporting feature. There's a few bugs in this game, but I can't seem to find a quick way to report it! We're in a beta and I wish there was some in-game bug report tool.
    There is. Default key is H and then bug report.
  • difinitusdifinitus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to point out that everything on the market (except for TR gear) is really expensive because the first 5 days before Open Beta people had hundreds of thousands to millions of AD to spend. The game has a lot of money sinks at the moment but that's because the economy is flooded with AD. Shard Enchantments use to be 100k AD but now have dropped down into 30k region for some of them. We're two weeks into an open beta so you can't treat this game as if it's live currently.
  • heeeeeysaheeeeeysa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any word of Wizard 1 shot bug being fixed yet? Or people still rolling bosses with 3 billion dmg hits?
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited May 2013
    arcbladez wrote: »

Press H (default) for bug reporting and GM help.
  • archsteel1archsteel1 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Lack of ranger!
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    " Hi I want a perfect game for absolutely free " - play Chess ?