test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delves chest in Throne of Idris bugged

deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The chest does not give out any rewards. My groupmates reported that they haven't managed to complete that epic without the chest being bugged.

Please fix and let me know when it's fixed, I'd like to see what armor drops from there (chestpiece, helmet?!?!)
Post edited by deahamlet on

Comments

• ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deahamlet wrote: »
    The chest does not give out any rewards. My groupmates reported that they haven't managed to complete that epic without the chest being bugged.

Please fix and let me know when it's fixed, I'd like to see what armor drops from there (chestpiece, helmet?!?!)

Confirmed .
  • armorboxarmorbox Member Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    Still bugged :rolleyes:
  • ameraygoameraygo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here.
  • lupita170lupita170 Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    same problem, please fix this along with tier 2 dungeons not working with Dungeon Delves.
  • saborwsaborw Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, bugged. Also fix the Cutscene for the first boss in Cragspire. They seem like they would take 3 minutes to fix
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    T2 dungeons chests are bugged, but according to a tweet from the NW Twitter's acct reply to someone else from a few days ago, a fix for that is coming soon.
  • halrloprillalarhalrloprillalar Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bugged as of Dec 21
  • bcm3dbcm3d Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Confirmed some more. Please fix. Waste of my time. GG PWE, way to break something that wasn't broken before.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Holy Necro! Where's Elminster when ya need him!?
    Section III - Prohibited Topics/Posts

Rule 3.13 - No Necromancy
    . . . . If a thread has not been posted on in over thirty days, it likely contains out of date information or opinions. If you would like to continue such a discussion, please create a new thread to do so, or find an existing "living" one.
This discussion has been closed.