Tarmalune Trade bars - you must be joking

13»

Comments

• pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    "How I detest the poor"

Sebastian O

PWRD is down 23 cents! Quick buy a mount.
    edited May 2013
    WOW!! ALMOST A GRAND!

I suppose they were body parts: yours or you hack to pieces people that cross your bridge without paying the toll?

Parts are parts.
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    PWRD is down 23 cents! Quick buy a mount.

Why? I already have a Special One ;)
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Parts are parts.

Something your local police should look into?
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    WHo gives a freeking **** about the stupid bars?Seriously stop whining and go play the game. I hear it is a good game even if your gear is at 10500 instead of 10900 and you don't have a top notch mount.

ps:tbh I was expecting a worse community in this one but thank god that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> posts like this one are rare
    edited May 2013
    Something your local police should look into?

Probably, my prices are as criminal as a 10 buck bag. But the military need them and I got them so what can you do, should really sell for $1,989.
  • wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    The Bar Merchant sells both nightmares, btw. The Heavy Inferno one and the Twilight one. 2,000 bars and 2,500 bars.
    edited May 2013
    WHo gives a freeking **** about the stupid bars?Seriously stop whining and go play the game. I hear it is a good game even if your gear is at 10500 instead of 10900 and you don't have a top notch mount.

ps:tbh I was expecting a worse community in this one but thank god that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> posts like this one are rare

Rare?? I wouldn't say that they are the norm, but there is a lot of idiot kids and trolls on this forum. Granted, it's still a lot better than almost every other forum at launch. But still....
  • notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I actually agree with you. The 4 boxes I opened all had 10 bars each.
  • zalintozalinto Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The trade bar weapons suck balls.

Trade bars are just a bonus, lock boxes are a gamble.

I don't recommend gambling if you don't have the discipline and the money to do it.

If you get the thing you wanted out of a lockbox, you're LUCKY, not ENTITLED.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWRD and I thank you for being a sucker. How much more have you spent? 200 bucks and counting, the game has been live for what?
    Two weeks?

Free to play? LOL.

A box and sub is cheaper.

sorry you think I'm a sucker. I have the money and I enjoy the game right now. I earn my money so spend it how I like. If I pay for something that I want how am I a sucker? They didn't pull a fast one on me, I didn't fall for a tricky sales pitch, I bought what I wanted and I'll continue to buy what I want. This game didn't come boxed with a sub and I don't want to play what else is available today. Why don't you quit wasting time trolling a forum for a game you don't approve of and go get your box and sub?
  • fumoufufumoufu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kirantor wrote: »
    If anyone has the delusion that this game is anything more than a shameless money grab.. you are kidding your selves. Just play the story, see there is nothing at endgame and quit with the sour taste that you spent actual money on this.

truth be truth homie

To be fair, having spent no money I am enjoying the **** out of the story and the nostalgia of the sword coast and all the faerun games I've played before.
    edited May 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    sorry you think I'm a sucker. I have the money and I enjoy the game right now. I earn my money so spend it how I like. If I pay for something that I want how am I a sucker? They didn't pull a fast one on me, I didn't fall for a tricky sales pitch, I bought what I wanted and I'll continue to buy what I want. This game didn't come boxed with a sub and I don't want to play what else is available today. Why don't you quit wasting time trolling a forum for a game you don't approve of and go get your box and sub?

So how much more have you spent?
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So how much more have you spent?

why is that your business? Troll much? why are you here? Have you ever made a productive post? no reason to respond, since I'm convinced that you will never say anything here worth seeing adding you to ignore. Have a nice day!
    edited May 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    why is that your business? Troll much? why are you here? Have you ever made a productive post? no reason to respond, since I'm convinced that you will never say anything here worth seeing adding you to ignore. Have a nice day!

LOL, probably a lot.
  • bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL, probably a lot.

But it's his money. What business is it of yours?
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Or you can buck up and learn to play the game.. Haven't spent a dime on keys and got enough bars to nightmare dye my whole set :\
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
  • caidencaiden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That 'gear' you're getting your panties knotted up about, is awful. You should never buy gear while leveling. Greens at level 60 are generally more beneficial than those trade bar items. They're a sink, they're there for people to spend money on without thinking or researching.

The best gear is gained via PvP and Dungeons, nothing else.
  • maragore123maragore123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    caiden wrote: »
    That 'gear' you're getting your panties knotted up about, is awful. You should never buy gear while leveling. Greens at level 60 are generally more beneficial than those trade bar items. They're a sink, they're there for people to spend money on without thinking or researching.

The best gear is gained via PvP and Dungeons, nothing else.

Hrm...you all assume the gear is for stats...but what about looks?

Also...who cares if peeps wanna blow money on the game...count up your coins on all those years of subscriptions to other games..or better yet...add up anything u do even once a week on your own....and that will be way more.

Have fun, pay if you want..but if you don't...quit you're whining.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hrm...you all assume the gear is for stats...but what about looks?

This is actually the real reason. There is, in the AD vendor, armor that is blue at 60, and it's stats are easily replaced by gear for less than half the value of stuff you can get in the AH or from a couple runs of Cloak Tower. You know what though? The head piece is the only CW one that looks like a wizards had that i have found. So i bought it.
    .count up your coins on all those years of subscriptions to other games..

You had me curious, so i did some math, roughly, per month added up, i probably spent on subs for WoW (rough, i don't remember if i stopped subbing for a while or what i subbed for, it's the standard month to month), around $1,500 in the close to nine years it's been out! O_o

(i will say this is small change compared to some of my other hobbies and interests, heh)
    But it's his money. What business is it of yours?

Seriously, I'm as liberal as they come, but i don't give two hoots how much or how little other people spend on the game. Those of us who bought the HoN pack are easy to tell and makes us targets for the "lol you paid for free game bro" idiots, but we didn't do it for any other reason than we wanted to. I think people who spend money on sporting event tickets aren't the brightest when you can see them on TV, and they are boring as hell, but that's their choice.
  • krapmyselfskrapmyselfs Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    I think people who spend money on sporting event tickets aren't the brightest when you can see them on TV, and they are boring as hell, but that's their choice.

I have always thought this too... When I watch sports at home I got a huge TV in HD that shows all the action up close as if I was right there. But I the "hue hue you spend money on a f2p, ****" crowd pretty funny considering gaming comps and high speed internet is not free.

Personally I think this game has a fantastic play style, it's soooo much better than that point and click hot bar formula that's been in use for so very long, I'm glad to see mmos coming out now that are moving away from that pseudo turn based combat and leaning to something more action packed! I just hope TESO is just as action oriented!
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they are a consolation prize. like
  • wolfxspartacuswolfxspartacus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i am pretty sure i got about 54 or 56 bars out of one box but still it does take the pi ss
  • dagnaru5dagnaru5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited July 2013
    yeh, highest i got was 41 bars. was quite shocked, but then again i only got gloomthingey box so it kinda even it out :P
  • shinypotatoshinypotato Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i got one time 80 bars, few times 10 and one time crappy blue ring. ring was shock