test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why play the game when you can exploit foundry?

13»

Comments

• l01zl01z Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm new to this game but I want to quest my way to 60. I didn't even know such foundry quests existed.
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess most MMO players have ADD....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erethizon1erethizon1 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    makikou wrote: »
    So, dear devs: Why should i bother playing your game's content too much when i and others can go to foundry, find a exp farming map where mobs cannot attack you can get to lv60 in less than a day? Really? You dont bother even verifying this kind of BS is possible? Meh, sucked out all the fun for me, shame though since the game itself was pretty good.

Why intentionally bore yourself when you could simply not do that? I understand the desire to max productivity in games, but leveling to 60 in this game is so effortless (between praying and leadership it will happen to you whether you like it or not) there is no point in using exploits to level faster. The real challenge in this game is getting to 60 without skipping any content. That takes some careful planning (especially if you want to be able to do dailies).
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Although this technically isn't over 30 days old it certainly is an old topic which is no longer relevant due to various patches.

Thread closed. :)
This discussion has been closed.