test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I have some questions please someone enlighten me :)

al3xmerceral3xmercer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello guys i have few questions in my mind and waiting to be solved :) i hope someone can help me with that;

1) Skill re-spec costs how much ?
a) if we can afford it with AD , how many diamond we need ?

2) What is that Paragon Path? Smething like class-in-class ?

Thank you for answers if there would be ^^
Your Touch MY BLISS!
Post edited by al3xmercer on

Comments

• demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) 600 Zen or six dollars.
    a) Currently I believe the exchange rate of Zen:AD is 1:450 so 270.000 AD

2) I'm level 25 so I don't really know, someone else will help you with that.
  • al3xmerceral3xmercer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) 600 Zen or six dollars.
    a) Currently I believe the exchange rate of Zen:AD is 1:450 so 270.000 AD

2) I'm level 25 so I don't really know, someone else will help you with that.

Thank you mate!
    Your Touch MY BLISS!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    al3xmercer wrote: »
    Hello guys i have few questions in my mind and waiting to be solved :) i hope someone can help me with that;

1) Skill re-spec costs how much ?

Retraining Tokens cost 600 Zen each.

a) if we can afford it with AD , how many diamond we need ?

This will fluctuate as the AD Exchange is a player-driven market so the AD to Zen ratio will always in a state of change.

2) What is that Paragon Path? Smething like class-in-class ?

The Paragon Paths are a choice you make at level 30 on how you want to further advance your character. With that level in mind you may find this article informative, it describes Paragon Paths in D&D.

Thank you for answers if there would be ^^
    Answers in blue. Cheers!
  • al3xmerceral3xmercer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Answers in blue. Cheers!

Thanks alot!! So paragon path is some kind of class change at 30 level ?

I read somewhere CW doesnt have any paraogn paths is that true?
    Your Touch MY BLISS!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Thanks alot!! So paragon path is some kind of class change at 30 level ?
    In a manner of speaking, yes. It is a way for you to continue progressing your character's skills and abilities beyond level 30 in a way that fits the Paragon Path roles. If you're familiar with 2nd edition, think of someone who's a Specialty Priest, that would be similar to a Paragon Path. In 3rd edition there was the Prestige Classes. These would be relate-able to how Paragon Paths affect the class progression. So from level 1-29 you are leveling your Class. Then at level 30+ you're progressing your class along your Paragon Path.
    I read somewhere CW doesnt have any paraogn paths is that true?
    Nay, that is false. The Control Wizard's current Paragon Path choice is the Spellstorm Mage. In time, all classes will get more Paragon Paths to choose from, as there are quite a number in 4th Edition. If you're really interested in the details, I suggest grabbing a copy of a 4th Edition Player's Hanbook.