test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crash followed by Patcher not loading

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
2elwdhw.png

I think it sums it all, if any question dont hesitate ...

*edit* dont know if related to current overlagging on all nw website right now... *edit*
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• Options
    hollowbody57hollowbody57 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting the same thing. Looks like a repeat of last night's mess.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here.
    So close to Diablo 3 epic fail launch it's not funny.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here.
    So close to Diablo 3 epic fail launch it's not funny.
  • Options
    dblacksedblackse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get the Same here
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well diablo didnt take my 60 $ and not giving me what i asked for though.... xD i know will be fixed but, I was so happy to be buying that Guardian pack to realise ill have to wait 3-4 OPEN day.. to have an answer on my email to their customer support.... :(

• Options
    hollowbody57hollowbody57 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just posted on their twitter:

@NeverwinterGame
    Hey everybody! We're aware that the servers are currently inaccessible, and are investigating. Thanks for bearing with us!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for posting on twitter which I dont have.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yeah they post random trivia on twitter right now rather than doing constructive stuff.. like reading their forum for possible bugs report and for possible transaction failure...

• Options
    evilbumbumevilbumbum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me :( just put some money into game and this happens pffft well if it don
  • Options
    skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    js3b wrote: »
    yeah they post random trivia on twitter right now rather than doing constructive stuff.. like reading their forum for possible bugs report and for possible transaction failure...

They are doing their best to calm all the kids down haha, it's not like they can fix bugs when the server is down and focus needs to be put on getting it up.

And transaction failures needs to go to the support not to the forum moderators who doesnt have access to your account or transaction history.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    you mean the looping page support? lol i sent the email and ima keep warning everyone who intend to put money in this game until they fix their transaction failure. i KNOW im not the first one who got this, but they dont mind they keep going the same way. Its not like they didnt launch 50 game before this one.. they should AT LEAST have a transaction system that work properly by now.. anyway im just pissed because i spent 60$ and im gonna have to wait like 2 week OR MORE to have my stuff

• Options
    edited May 2013
    js3b wrote: »

or feedback to how lacking the game is...
  • Options
    deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am getting same error as others mentioned above. Yesterday when I was able to play, I lost connection with account server more times than I can count. This is the first time I paid to be a beta member and probably the last time, it has not been a good experience. It gets so frustrating to get to the boss in the mine at level 23 and he is gasping for breath as I am about to beat him, only to see server notice I have lost connection. This happened 3 times in the mines. I DIE because of Account server loses connection. I have no problem with my Internet or other MMORPG only this game and FW at times also.

I now cannot get the patcher to work keeping timing out. I love the Game it could be right up there with my favourite like Rift and EQ2 but the stress is really ruining it for me. Please fix this ASAP for all of our sakes. Thanks
  • Options
    deathtyrant1deathtyrant1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just managed to get into the patcher again but server is still down for maintenance
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Apologies, please refer to:
    [h=3]Sticky: Server Status Updates[/h]
This discussion has been closed.