test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Attention] Please do not Purchase Nightmare Boxes on the Auction House...

2»

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is until the nightmare boxes get replaced by the next new box. Those who still have nightmare boxes to sell. Will most likely want more for them then 200
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Indeed. Paying more than 200 AD for Nightmare Locked Boxes, as this time, would be a waste. Check the Astral Diamond Vendor's second tab. The vendor is a green skinned Wood Elf called the Wondrous Bazaar and she stands next to Rhixx, the Daily Mission NPC who is a Kobold.

Mod Note: I merged another thread into this one, a few posts may seem out of place. If so, this is probably why. This thread has also been Cleansed with Silverfire.
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As always Zeb, you are a fantastic supporter and looking out for the community!

Thank you!
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So in reality selling NM Boxes on the auction house isn't a good way to get AD's for a F2P player since there's a cap of 200AD. There goes that plan.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • poisonyann1poisonyann1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't think people actually bought them for more than vendor price. Every time I list them for 150 it takes a looong time to actually sell.
    spacejew wrote: »
    So in reality selling NM Boxes on the auction house isn't a good way to get AD's for a F2P player since there's a cap of 200AD. There goes that plan.
    Well since there's nothing else you can do with them you might as well TRY to sell them for tiny amounts of diamonds, instead of just pitching them.
    ;) Check out Malabog's Defense, my first good-length foundy : NW-DOPJBTXO9 :cool:
    edited May 2013
    They have been listed at 2k and up since Hero launch day 1.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
    edited May 2013
    I hope folks can realize that if they want to help the player base, then buying the chests for 200-300 diamonds makes sense... but those who prey on the ignorant... come on... don't let them rip you off.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • ladyredmichelleladyredmichelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like this post.

>pats post on the head<
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nerf Capitalism!!!

- The Cartels

But seriously why would anyone buy these, I have 50 of them in my bank.
    edited May 2013
    Still seeing a bunch of these on the market.

Same with the bag with holes (Cryptic, you guys have got to change that name... )
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?