test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I only do this a few times.

strikerjoltstrikerjolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I only post on forums a few times a year only when I feel like I really need to input. Other than that I am stalking each one of you.

I just want to talk about this Zen/AD diamond subject because they're way too many White Knights around this place.

One of the arguments the White Knights. (By the way. Look up "White Knighting" if you don't know what I mean.)
Is that the "Generation of entitlement are just lazy", or people should just suck it up.

Well here's the problem with that.
Perfect World *has been known for a very long time as a greedy pay to win publisher.* The majority of the community the business practice that PWE, Nixon, etc pull out of their butts are stupid. At least where I come from the majority the community hates them. So no White Knights. It's not the "Generation of entitlement" wanting things, it's not that people want to things to be handed them on a silver platter. They want things equal, and fair. And PWE isn't known for good business practice at all. Just like Gpotato, and other F2P publishers. You're the minority here, and you are wrong. Business practice like these are what killing the game industry as whole. Day one DLC, DRM, On Disk DLC, loads of micro transactions, etc. (Dead Space 3... the list of DLC on day one.. Wow.)

You're defending a publisher that already has a reputation as being greedy pay to win. Good job!

On to my next topic.
I know you can get free AD/Zen. (Whatever it is.) by praying.. ( I think that's what it is called) but here is the thing.

Is the time needed to save up worth the reward?
This is what bugs me about most games these days. The time spent needed to get that really cool piece of gear just isn't worth it. I know this is partly opinion biased because some people will spend 300 hundreds doing the same task over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, again to get. They feel it's worth it, however the majority of gamers (Again FROM WHERE I FROM.) Do not agree with this. Neither do I. If I kill an epic boss. I want to be rewarded with something *good and substantial.* I'm sure everyone likes to be rewarded when they do things.

On to my point.

Dear White Knights of Neverwinter/Perfect World. Get over yourselves. People aren't asking for things to be handed out to them. They are asking for it to be more balance, and more rewarding.

I know some of you like grinding 300000 hours to get your loot, but the majority of people already have a job. They don't want a second one. (This is a joke. I know hardcore gamers have jobs.)

On a serious note.

I know some of you like spending your 8/10 hour job then come home from work and spend another 8/16 hours playing a video game. But the majority of gamers like to do other things besides games and when they come back to play a game, or pick up a new game. They want to have fun, and exciting moments. Not to Grind dungeons, mobs, skills for 8 hours just to get that one piece of gear. Then grind another 8 years to get another piece of gear just so they can go do a dungeon.
Post edited by strikerjolt on

Comments

• yarrmoryarrmor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    What's with all the hate breeding topics now a day. Gamers differ from each other like normal human beings do. One likes to farm/grind more, one is more a gfx guy and the other only bothers the story. Accept it, if you think this game is to grindy for you, don't play. If you like to spend time on other things, go ahead. It's not like we force you to stay.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I know some of you like spending your 8/10 hour job then come home from work and spend another 8/16 hours playing a video game. But the majority of gamers like to do other things besides games and when they come back to play a game, or pick up a new game. And have fun, and exciting moments. Not to Grind dungeons, mobs, skills for 8 hours just to get that one piece of gear.

If you don't like farming for gear, a gear-based MMORPG may not be the best choice for you. I play these games precisely because of the loot. If I didn't enjoy that aspect, I'd focus on shooters or other types of action games where equipment farming and tweaking is not part of the gameplay. This includes having to farm for some stuff. Here, at least, you can skip some of the tedium and buy what you want, like Astral Diamonds (instead of grinding the daily quests).

I don't like tedious activities in my recreation time, which is why I bought ADs and other stuff from the Zen store. The game itself is free, and like most of us I have a job so that I can afford "nice stuff" for myself. If you want neither (not having to grind, not having to spend money), then I'm not sure what your expectations are. F2P games do have development and upkeep costs too.

I don't know if you are looking for an actual discussion, since your post started and ended with insults toward anyone who might disagree with your views, but I wanted to chip in my thoughts anyway.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you like coca-cola or pepsi?
    if you like pepsi, do you go to coca-cola say that it is garbage ?
    i don't really think coca-cola fans will care.
    enjoy your pepsi.

FIND YOUR PEPSI and keep with it and stay away from coca-cola.

because when i see pepsi fans complaining with coca-cola its either they are unhappy with their pepsi or didn't find their pepsi.

sounds stupid. but think about it. :)
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • strikerjoltstrikerjolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, and people. I am not really defending anyone. It's just the white knights really need to shut up when they're defending a company that already has a history of being greedy money grabbers.

To be honest. I am fine paying 60 dollars for f2p. It's just like buying a normal title.
    I'm even fine with 200 dollars purchase. It's like a collector's edition.

I can't even play Neverwinter due to my pc being that outdated.

I just wanted to point out that PWE is a *very greedy company, and they are known for it* so people who complain about outrageous zen/AD charges have a right to complain.
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    If you don't like farming for gear, a gear-based MMORPG may not be the best choice for you. I play these games precisely because of the loot. If I didn't enjoy that aspect, I'd focus on shooters or other types of action games where equipment farming and tweaking is not part of the gameplay. This includes having to farm for some stuff. Here, at least, you can skip some of the tedium and buy what you want, like Astral Diamonds (instead of grinding the daily quests).

I don't like tedious activities in my recreation time, which is why I bought ADs and other stuff from the Zen store. The game itself is free, and like most of us I have a job so that I can afford "nice stuff" for myself. If you want neither (not having to grind, not having to spend money), then I'm not sure what your expectations are. F2P games do have development and upkeep costs too.

I don't know if you are looking for an actual discussion, since your post started and ended with insults toward anyone who might disagree with your views, but I wanted to chip in my thoughts anyway.

That's fine, and dandy. My thing is that PWE is known as a greedy pay to win company. They always have been.

You can have a f2p game without it being p2p.
    You don't need to have insane prices on your cash shop.
    You just need to have a *good* cash shop that people will *want to buy stuff*, and not because they *have to buy it*.
    Yes I understand the statement. "It's free to play. You don't need to buy it, or use cash shops."
    Ever tried playing Rappelz without cash shop, or without buying gold from a site?
    Yeah, when Cash Shops are so overpowered, and so pricy while it's impossible to play the game without it. That's when it turns to bad game. This is what people are concern about it, and they have every right to be concern due to PWE history.

The fact is PWE is *known as a greedy company/cash grabbers/pay to win before Neverwinter.*

Edit:

If you like grinding so much. Go get a factory job in China, or run a trend mill. (This is a joke.)
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can also get like 8,000 rough diamonds just by doing daily missions that you are going to do anyways on top of the other ways to get diamonds. so in 10 days that is 80,000 diamonds... or about 160 Zen (with the market being 1 =500 ).
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tl, dr ...

But I'm assuming you're just another entitled gamer thinking you shouldn't have to pay a dime this game to its full potential.
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can also get like 8,000 rough diamonds just by doing daily missions that you are going to do anyways on top of the other ways to get diamonds. so in 10 days that is 80,000 diamonds... or about 160 Zen (with the market being 1 =500 ).

SWEET so I only have to grind for a little over a month to respec one time?
  • yarrmoryarrmor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    Zen exchange will most likely shift soon, one way or the other.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I can't even play Neverwinter due to my pc being that outdated. I just wanted to point out that PWE is a *very greedy company, and they are known for it* so people who complain about outrageous zen/AD charges have a right to complain.

You haven't played? Okay, let me share my experience then (I have no previous experience with any of the PWE games):

I leveled my wizard to 60 over the course of the past eight days. The only thing I felt "compelled" to buy was a large bag. The game provides a couple, but I'm a packrat. I did not use the companion that came with my founder's pack, but the one you get in the game. I did not spend any of my Astral Diamonds from the pack, either, but actually made about 600k in the game by playing with the Auction House. I did buy 15M additional AD when the exchange rate was at the maximum, but have not touched those. If I sold them right now, I would already make profit (rate dropped from 500:1 to 400:1).

The one thing I used is the mount from the pack. If I had not gotten that, I would probably have bought one or just adjusted to the speed of the T1 mount. I rarely ride very far because there are no huge distances you need to cover in this game. So, basically, I played the entire game without actually having to spend any money on it. Right now, at max level, I need to go and farm gear. The process is the same as in every MMO, even the subscription ones. Arguably, it's worse in WoW where you have to actually do raids to get the best gear. Here, you can play with four others. Same with PvP: No shortcuts, no payment options -- gotta do it to get the gear (but it seems fairly fast).

The highlight of the game is the user-created content. This is also completely free. Both playing these "modules" and making them. The game comes with the full development tools. They don't charge for any content, level caps, or anything like that. I am honestly very surprised that there are so few actual limitations for people who will never spend any money whatsoever.

So, well, honestly, if I felt this was a greedy company where you have to pay to win, I wouldn't be here. My actual playing experience is the same as it was in every MMO I ever played (and I mostly played subscription-based ones with upfront costs).
    edited May 2013
    And you sir are as ignorant as you are stupid. Because I already stated that I was pretty okay with paying the 60/200 dollars because it's like buying a regular game, or a collectors edition.

Ha.

What I am saying that the AD/ZEN are just too ridiculous. Games shouldn't be "Pay to win."
    Or "Pay to unlock this special feature even though you already paid for our game in full. PAY FOR MORE FEATURES."

Also.. before someone screams "THAT'S WHAT A F2P MODULE IS DUMBASS LAWL. TROLLLOLOL."

You can have a cash shop that doesn't have "features" like re-spec. Those things should just be in the game.
  • tanaris1980tanaris1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wanted to point out that PWE is a *very greedy company, and they are known for it* so people who complain about outrageous zen/AD charges have a right to complain.

Can you base this on something or just other people saying this? PWE is not a non-profit company. Their business is to make money, so if a company wanting to make money is greedy, well then every for profit company is greedy. Do you think the Valve's of this world are not always looking to maximize revenue. Do you think everything they do is out of the goodness of their hearts?

In a free market economy this things will regulate themselves. If PWE starts making decisions that anger too many people, they will start losing money and then change things accordingly. If they are making money and have enough players, a few people complaining on the forums are not going to make a difference. If you look at forums it always seems like ALOT of people are complaining, when in reality only a small percentage of the player base ever posts on the forums and it is usually skewed towards the people that like to complain.
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SWEET so I only have to grind for a little over a month to respec one time?

Yes, and you will never get anything you want off the zen market ever. You are stuck.

OR you can do like others... make your 2-6 characters up and do their dailies, now you have 48,000 diamonds a day and 480,000 every 10 days (not including using the auction house and praying and leadership) and at 500 zen exchange rate that is almost 10,000 Zen in 10 days.

How do you think the gold farmers are doing it? Sometimes people need to troll a little less and open up their minds a little more.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
    edited May 2013
    And you sir are as ignorant as you are stupid.

You know, you haven't even played the game, you don't understand what the foundry is and as expected you (continue to) hurl insults. You obviously have an ax to grind with PWE, but at least play the game before you climb on the soapbox. With your attitude and mouth, I think I'm glad your computer cannot run this game. One person less who will poison the community.

But, I'm done here. I knew this was a sandbox before I sat down in it, and I should have known better. :p
    edited May 2013
    You haven't played? Okay, let me share my experience then (I have no previous experience with any of the PWE games):

I leveled my wizard to 60 over the course of the past eight days. The only thing I felt "compelled" to buy was a large bag. The game provides a couple, but I'm a packrat. I did not use the companion that came with my founder's pack, but the one you get in the game. I did not spend any of my Astral Diamonds from the pack, either, but actually made about 600k in the game by playing with the Auction House. I did buy 15M additional AD when the exchange rate was at the maximum, but have not touched those. If I sold them right now, I would already make profit (rate dropped from 500:1 to 400:1).

The one thing I used is the mount from the pack. If I had not gotten that, I would probably have bought one or just adjusted to the speed of the T1 mount. I rarely ride very far because there are no huge distances you need to cover in this game. So, basically, I played the entire game without actually having to spend any money on it. Right now, at max level, I need to go and farm gear. The process is the same as in every MMO, even the subscription ones. Arguably, it's worse in WoW where you have to actually do raids to get the best gear. Here, you can play with four others. Same with PvP: No shortcuts, no payment options -- gotta do it to get the gear (but it seems fairly fast).

The highlight of the game is the user-created content. This is also completely free. Both playing these "modules" and making them. The game comes with the full development tools. They don't charge for any content, level caps, or anything like that. I am honestly very surprised that there are so few actual limitations for people who will never spend any money whatsoever.

So, well, honestly, if I felt this was a greedy company where you have to pay to win, I wouldn't be here. My actual playing experience is the same as it was in every MMO I ever played (and I mostly played subscription-based ones with upfront costs).

:b I'm not saying the game itself is bad. I got to play a little bit with all the graphics turned down, and I had a lot fun. (I could play it with every either set to zero, or 1. Eh. .-. The character models didn't even load until they were five feet in front of me.)

The game is solid. People just worried about PWE ruining the game, because that's what PWE does.
    I like their games, but I hate their business practices. I'm sure down the hill things will change.

I'll be pretty shocked if PWE are as stupid as EA and just up right and say. "We're doing this. You better like it."
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes, and you will never get anything you want off the zen market ever. You are stuck.

OR you can do like others... make your 2-6 characters up and do their dailies, now you have 48,000 diamonds a day and 480,000 every 10 days (not including using the auction house and praying and leadership) and at 500 zen exchange rate that is almost 10,000 Zen in 10 days.

How do you think the gold farmers are doing it? Sometimes people need to troll a little less and open up their minds a little more.

Gosh, I forget that this is all okay and I'm expected to use the same route gold farmers take in order to do something every other game gives everyone for free. Silly me, I love you Perfect World. Bend me over please. I'll just go buy up all the character slots, clock in for my 9-5 AD farming job and get to slaving away so I can have an open mind just like you.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yarrmor wrote: »
    Zen exchange will most likely shift soon, one way or the other.

Given that we are at the upper limit of AD:Zen if it shifts it really can only shift one way.
  • adamaantadamaant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Dear White Knights of Neverwinter/Perfect World. Get over yourselves. People aren't asking for things to be handed out to them. They are asking for it to be more balance, and more rewarding.

I don't have any problem with what you are saying. I'm for balance. I'm not for bashing the publisher or developer. You lose a great deal of your credibility on this subject when you tell people that it's a fact that they are greedy when that is a completely subjective comment. It's your opinion and it kills damages the true meaning of your comment which is that PWE and Cryptic need to examine their cash shop balance. Unless you are talking just to hear yourself speak, you need to reach out in a way that won't alienate the people you are appealing to. Yea, you might sound tough and you may even have some valid points, but it's no way to negotiate or win over those that can really change things.
    edited May 2013
    Can you base this on something or just other people saying this? PWE is not a non-profit company. Their business is to make money, so if a company wanting to make money is greedy, well then every for profit company is greedy. Do you think the Valve's of this world are not always looking to maximize revenue. Do you think everything they do is out of the goodness of their hearts?

In a free market economy this things will regulate themselves. If PWE starts making decisions that anger too many people, they will start losing money and then change things accordingly. If they are making money and have enough players, a few people complaining on the forums are not going to make a difference. If you look at forums it always seems like ALOT of people are complaining, when in reality only a small percentage of the player base ever posts on the forums and it is usually skewed towards the people that like to complain.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Go look at other PWE games. They're all basically dead due to their over-priced cash shops. ALL OF THEIR GAMES ARE DEAD DUE TO IT.

Also . I am really tired of reading. "How is a business making money greedy?" ....
    You can be a business and not over charge your product.
    I bet if food went up 9/10 dollars. You would complain.
    BUT WAIT THEY'RE A BUSINESS. HOW IS A BUSINESS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY GREEDY?!
    Car insurance? Slap another 200 dollars. They're trying to make money. It's not greed. They're a business!
    Health Insurance? Slap 560 more dollars on it. You can pay it. They're not being greedy. They're a business!

*No business in history was ever greedy!*

Right.

You can be a business and still be greedy. PWE has killed many of their games due to their cash shops being over priced.
    40 dollars for a mount?
    Yeah, I could buy two new games off steam for that amount, and get more enjoyment.

Honestly you're probably some teenagers who has no concept of money.

Are you telling me I should play like a *Gold Farmer* in order to enjoy the game?
    You need.. I won't even have discussion with you. Goodbye.
    edited May 2013
    Ahhh. **** double post thing.
    edited May 2013
    You know, you haven't even played the game, you don't understand what the foundry is and as expected you (continue to) hurl insults. You obviously have an ax to grind with PWE, but at least play the game before you climb on the soapbox. With your attitude and mouth, I think I'm glad your computer cannot run this game. One person less who will poison the community.

But, I'm done here. I knew this was a sandbox before I sat down in it, and I should have known better. :p

There's a big difference between the game, and PWE business practice. Just sayin' yo.
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This OP is a troll just let him/this thread die

Sorry I bumped but for real, someone needs to tell ya'll you got baited good.
    edited May 2013
    This OP is a troll just let him/this thread die

Sorry I bumped but for real, someone needs to tell ya'll you got baited good.

I'm sorry.
    How is paying 40 dollars for a mount in the cash shop
    When I can spend 40 dollars an get 2-3 games off steam.
    How can I not be mad about that?

Do you have any concept of money?
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    And you sir are as ignorant as you are stupid. Because I already stated that I was pretty okay with paying the 60/200 dollars because it's like buying a regular game, or a collectors edition.

Ha.

What I am saying that the AD/ZEN are just too ridiculous. Games shouldn't be "Pay to win."
    Or "Pay to unlock this special feature even though you already paid for our game in full. PAY FOR MORE FEATURES."

Also.. before someone screams "THAT'S WHAT A F2P MODULE IS DUMBASS LAWL. TROLLLOLOL."

You can have a cash shop that doesn't have "features" like re-spec. Those things should just be in the game.

The only ignorant one here is you. As with STO, the AD/Zen market will self correct over time. It doesn't matter because you can't play anyway. So, in reality, you are just spending time on a game forum that you don't play. Your life is clearly meaningless.
  • sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    reposting this from another thread

42 days of full 24k ADs per day equal roughly 2100 Zen at the moment

so basically, if you play monday to sunday not even missing a single day (quite unlikely) and always manage to get to the cap of ADs per day (even more unlikely), your looking at almost one month and a half just to get 2 bags, something that is absolutly free, menial and worthless in practically every other MMO on the market right now

if you factor in things like the clearly better companions, the fast mounts, the rest of bags and bank space, respecs and lets not even mention the wards to protect your enchantment effects, your easily looking at years worth of massive grind solely dedicated to circumvent the many inconveniences purposedly placed in your way.

I play games to have fun. this sounds like the polar opposite of fun
    edited May 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    The only ignorant one here is you. As with STO, the AD/Zen market will self correct over time. It doesn't matter because you can't play anyway. So, in reality, you are just spending time on a game forum that you don't play. Your life is clearly meaningless.

Yeah, because the other PWE published games have always "Corrected themselves"... Oh right. They're all dead.
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So everybody that doesn't agree with you is a White Knight. Nice way to start a debate - you're just asking to be flamed and ignored, instead of bringing a healthy discussion.

I'll answer in a similar fashion then:

Dear Lazy Self-Entitled Player: Grind or Pay. That is all.

Have a nice day.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry.
    How is paying 40 dollars for a mount in the cash shop
    When I can spend 40 dollars an get 2-3 games off steam.
    How can I not be mad about that?

Do you have any concept of money?

What is Steam? Oh, right...
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sagasaint wrote: »
    reposting this from another thread

42 days of full 24k ADs per day equal roughly 2100 Zen at the moment

so basically, if you play monday to sunday not even missing a single day (quite unlikely) and always manage to get to the cap of ADs per day (even more unlikely), your looking at almost one month and a half just to get 2 bags, something that is absolutly free, menial and worthless in practically every other MMO on the market right now

if you factor in things like the clearly better companions, the fast mounts, the rest of bags and bank space, respecs and lets not even mention the wards to protect your enchantment effects, your easily looking at years worth of massive grind solely dedicated to circumvent the many inconveniences purposedly placed in your way.

I play games to have fun. this sounds like the polar opposite of fun

That's just refining ADs. You are not counting idol turn ins, quest rewards etc...The first day playing, I found 4 idols at 80k a pop.
  • bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wanted to point out that PWE is a *very greedy company, and they are known for it* ...

Apparently nobody knew about it because we all still gave them money, or downloaded the client and logged in. Odd that they haven't yet closed a game down. Must be doing "good enough".
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."