Options

Good looking outfits!

13»

Comments

• Options
    saiuriefayesaiuriefaye Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    4-ss.png5-ss.png6-ss.png7-ss.png

heres the other pics. === .ME.@saiuriefaye :P (post 2 of 3)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    8-ss.png9-ss.png

Last two pics for now. like i said i could go on forever with the mix n matches i can do. <3 .ME.@saiurieFaye BTW im healing DC LVL 70.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Holy necro's Valindra. That sure is a lot of effort wasted on a dead corpse..
    Where's Kelemvor when you need him?
    Fashion never dies!

*the old mage beckons the Weave to save this vessel*

((thread moved to Moonstone Mask))
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    perhaps but it still shows up in google search so it never truly is "dead" now is it ;)
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    perhaps but it still shows up in google search so it never truly is "dead" now is it ;)

very nice outfits :)
    Post edited by samothrace22 on
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    These outfits are so pretty, saiuriefaye! I especially love the last two! Would you be so kind to write down what fashion items you used for each of them? :)
  • Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Oooooh. A fashion thread, I can't resist. Saiuriefaye, my respect for managing to get the courtly top to look fabulous. When I tried the winterwolf dye on it, it looked gray and horrible.

These are my top 3 *current* mix-and-match favorites:
    NHHLXyi.jpg
    Sun Elf's Noble Tunic/Waterdhavian Garb
    Y7h6D3y.jpg
    Pirate Commander's Coat/Wedding Bottoms
    rA4Cp6O.jpg
    Courtesan's Top/Dragonborn Ceremonial Leggings
  • Options
    neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Nataya; she is a Drow and GWF. She currently wears the Courtsean outfit; which I dyed 3 times so took a few attempts. First time with chilled wind dye pack and that was so blech, then dyed with cestial grace and now finally dyed with the dye pack that came with Call to Bridge dye pack which looks awesome I think.

Nataya_zpsmhmlqypn.jpg

Then is Seren; my HR who is a Tiefling and she wears the Cult of Dragon garb which is dyed with Cestial Grace dye pack and frankfully I think she looks like a bride!!

seren_zpsdjtekoqy.jpg

Finally we reach Diana; my SW; she is an Elf Halfing; wearing Garb of Wild Nobel dyed with High Harvest dye pack.

Diana_zpshdlqsxwl.jpg
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hXy1MM9.jpg

vy8qqa.jpg
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Here are a few I'm rather fond of:

Cult of the Dragon top + Icewind Merchant bottom, both dyed w/ the Doomguide pack:

img%20leora.jpg

Waterdhavian top + Icewind Merchant bottom, both dyed with the Liar's Night pack, then purple over the bright orange:

img%20stabby.jpg

The Blacksmith top & bottom, dyed black & red:

dawnblacksmith3.jpg
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    elderdayselderdays Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    When compared to games like LotRO Neverwinter is really lacking in cosmetic gear. I would love if we got a new outfit with each new expansion. Putting backpacks in for necks slots would also be bomb diggity yo.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    elderdays wrote: »
    Putting backpacks in for necks slots would also be bomb diggity yo.
    But not practical for every class. With GWFs and HRs that would definitely conflict with their equipment (sword and quiver).

Other than that, yes! we need more fashion and nice looking transmutes. For those that missed it: you can get some nice fashion during the current event.

Sets, like the Icewind Peastant fashion pieces, have a side satchel - there's no reason that they couldn't have some sort of "traveler fashion set" that has a backpack.

As for neck items - not that it's ideal, but capes already clip w/ GF/OP shields, and have you seen dwarves with most helmets?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    My favorite GF outfit:

3_zpswyjslc2z.jpg
    2_zpslya6horo.jpg
    Post edited by colonelwing on

• Options
    shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    gf_zpsinfxhufm.jpggf2_zps4m6sqhv6.jpg
    Gauntlets of the Dread Legion/Armor of the Dread Legion/Greaves of the Dread Legion/Paladin's Blessed Mantle(from paladin pack)/Longsword of the Protector/Golden Dragon Shield.

tinkerx_zps6dwdwwxb.jpg
    Tinker Bell
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Yes, i was spending a lot of time and wasted a bit of AD because of the armor transmutes. We really need a preview, i had to buy all sorts of useless armor pieces to see, which one is something decent. Mod 5 had way more items for all classes and races, now we have a shortage.

The elven armor and boots looked pretty silly on my dwarf. Hey after all he is no weakling elf. LOL I was searching a bit for proper transmutable gear, but there are not much around, so i had to settle for an average look for now.

Please make more items to transmute, cause that elven style looks a bit odd on a dwarf or a half-orc, they are simply too bulky for that.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke