Install Arc
Options

End-game

124»

Comments

• Options
    praesidiumptpraesidiumpt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sure hope there will be some end-game when i get to 60, and i dont mean that i need raids and stuff because im pretty casual, i play like 1-2h a day other than weekends (i work and stuff), but i mean that i need at least some "arena like" pvp with gear and rankings and majorly i need intensive and hard pve (5man, 10man, i dont need more)
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So on Dragon server, there is already a group of guys that are on the last boss of end-game content. Is there plans in the very near future for more end-game? Because within the next month everyone whos got to 60 on a char will have done all the end-game content within 1 or 2 weeks. I just hope we dont have another Tera online fiasco.

Considering this game is still in Open Beta and isn't even released yet I'm surprised how much end game content there is already in game. You may want to re-roll another character to test other aspects of the game or take a break from testing Neverwinter.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    tomalak011tomalak011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Considering this game is still in Open Beta and isn't even released yet I'm surprised how much end game content there is already in game. You may want to re-roll another character to test other aspects of the game or take a break from testing Neverwinter.

I like how you intentionally put "testing" everywhere and I hope you don't sincerely believe in that. This "soft release" is one chance this game will get. And I see PW had no problem testing our wallets.

If you believe people will come back after Cryptic and PW decide to call this game released - you are delusional.

Regarding content - the game is two weeks old and people who know what they're doing already have the BiS gear and have seen everything there is to see. But I'm sure new content will magically appear once the game is out of your imaginary beta status.
  • Options
    suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So on Dragon server, there is already a group of guys that are on the last boss of end-game content. Is there plans in the very near future for more end-game? Because within the next month everyone whos got to 60 on a char will have done all the end-game content within 1 or 2 weeks. I just hope we dont have another Tera online fiasco.

Sell your computer right now.....
    You don't belong here for even mentioning that name...
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So people abuse tossing adds of cliffs, destroying 80% of the difficulty and teamplay required to finish the boss legit, and then q.q they reach the end 80% sooner then intented? ore am i failing to comprehend this threat?

Try rerolling and farming till endgame legit, killing the adds, using teamplay, u know...having fun instead of "working the game" and then tell me how long it took and how fun the experience was...
    (hell u might even need TANKS to do this, u know the 45% of content that isent played atm)
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    tomasvettomasvet Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tibia had no endgame, but that was a full on world pvp game.
  • Options
    queelmanqueelman Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People have super high expectations in a very short period of time, People giving the game a bad name because of bugs and what not need to take a deep breath, /quit for 2-3 Months come back and make a fair Judgement at that point.

Like gw2 I have been playing this game hoping to god that they plan on adding end game content so i never have to stop, i love the gameplay and everything about this game. I am hoping for 1 thing to keep me playing this game for years to come.

End game raiding Content, Or at least end game hardmode 5 man dungeons with a drop system and all that based off the WoW Model, because that was my fav part about WoW was the way you had to get the BEST loot in the game, The way it dropped instead of tokens and stuff.

Im not saying not to make other ways to get this armor, for people who dont want to raid or whatever, But it should be obtained easier for people willing to devote the time and practice to be able to find a Team and complete these hard dungeons, and If you fail then maybe you can have a couple other options to obtain this gear, (IMO nothing is as fun as Getting it in end game dungeons).

I understand some of this might not fit into the D&D Story or whatever, But the game is Based on that Idea, It isnt D&D Remade or nothing, I dont see a problem going in a Different direction (Raiding and stuff). Im looking for the Longevity of the game, and How much potential it has, With the foundry opening SO MANY possibilities (Player Made End Game Raids etc.) They could make this a very very profitable game for a Lot of years to come.

Quick Idea: Let players make end game Raid content, and Enter their content into a Test server or a place for people to test player made content, They should have a contest every 3-4 months and the winner of this contest with the best personally made dungeon gets to offer the Highest Tier of loot they plan on releasing or allready have released, and that scaled with the 1st 2nd 3rd place winners (3 end game dungeons) And they scale their Difficulty and touch up minor details to their specific Needs and Wants. Obviously they need to make money to want to keep this game going.

They need to make Incentives for people to want to make their own content in hopes of winning this tournament.

PWE could even charge for a Dungeon Designer Ability and offer the tools needed to make high quality player made dungeons.

Just a quick rant/Idea

my Overall rating of NW right now 7.5/10 (Lower because it was just released and yet to see what they plan to add)

My Overall Potential Rating- 100/10 I think this game is 100x funner to play than WoW, But i like how WoW does their Loot, and Their Armor tiers and How you can be much stronger than the next guy who just hit max level. (thats what i hate about gw2)

I cant wait to see where they go with this and hope to god the end game is added to make this a awesome game for many years !!!
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry, Molten Gauntletgrym will be added soon.
  • Options
    praesidiumptpraesidiumpt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    queelman wrote: »
    People have super high expectations in a very short period of time, People giving the game a bad name because of bugs and what not need to take a deep breath, /quit for 2-3 Months come back and make a fair Judgement at that point.

Like gw2 I have been playing this game hoping to god that they plan on adding end game content so i never have to stop, i love the gameplay and everything about this game. I am hoping for 1 thing to keep me playing this game for years to come.

End game raiding Content, Or at least end game hardmode 5 man dungeons with a drop system and all that based off the WoW Model, because that was my fav part about WoW was the way you had to get the BEST loot in the game, The way it dropped instead of tokens and stuff.

Im not saying not to make other ways to get this armor, for people who dont want to raid or whatever, But it should be obtained easier for people willing to devote the time and practice to be able to find a Team and complete these hard dungeons, and If you fail then maybe you can have a couple other options to obtain this gear, (IMO nothing is as fun as Getting it in end game dungeons).

I understand some of this might not fit into the D&D Story or whatever, But the game is Based on that Idea, It isnt D&D Remade or nothing, I dont see a problem going in a Different direction (Raiding and stuff). Im looking for the Longevity of the game, and How much potential it has, With the foundry opening SO MANY possibilities (Player Made End Game Raids etc.) They could make this a very very profitable game for a Lot of years to come.

Quick Idea: Let players make end game Raid content, and Enter their content into a Test server or a place for people to test player made content, They should have a contest every 3-4 months and the winner of this contest with the best personally made dungeon gets to offer the Highest Tier of loot they plan on releasing or allready have released, and that scaled with the 1st 2nd 3rd place winners (3 end game dungeons) And they scale their Difficulty and touch up minor details to their specific Needs and Wants. Obviously they need to make money to want to keep this game going.

They need to make Incentives for people to want to make their own content in hopes of winning this tournament.

PWE could even charge for a Dungeon Designer Ability and offer the tools needed to make high quality player made dungeons.

Just a quick rant/Idea

my Overall rating of NW right now 7.5/10 (Lower because it was just released and yet to see what they plan to add)

My Overall Potential Rating- 100/10 I think this game is 100x funner to play than WoW, But i like how WoW does their Loot, and Their Armor tiers and How you can be much stronger than the next guy who just hit max level. (thats what i hate about gw2)

I cant wait to see where they go with this and hope to god the end game is added to make this a awesome game for many years !!!

+1 , great post, dont agree that the other ways to get it cant be AS fun because fun is not the same for everyone. but if they are easy they should take a long time to get :P, the "fun" part, there's no "overfun" :P
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I cleared CN fully a few weeks ago...

Nothing else to do but grind AD.
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah those expecting Raids or raid or die...not going to happen. Yes you will see high level content that will require specific gear, but at the five man level no lockouts or any of that nonsense.

I'm on my second 60 with still tons to do...it may not be what you specifically like to do but there is always something to do.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!