test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would you purchase VIP access for 15$ a month?

2»

Comments

• leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would pay $15 to access a game, but not one with Cash Shop. It's nonsense.
  • lexinialilexiniali Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    You don't think that Vet is milking you just like PWE?

I live in Norway, that's done differently here. Besides, I've had to deal with caring for animals in a shelter before. Also helps to do research. The food itself isn't insanely overpriced. We just don't have a lot of extra money after making sure every few months to buy new food for the cats and having our groceries each week. The hubby is currently taking care of things while I'm looking for a job and having a therapist come by twice a week as it is. I cost more than my cats do but both things are important more so than spending money on games. Not everyone lives with lots of money to spare every day of their lives. That's just how life is.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sub model is not as popular anymore. It doesn't draw a crowd since it require more "content" since everyone is paying for it.

The F2P (micro transaction) is design that the Devs can create as they go (and driven to create more = more money) and while nothing is being updated, there is no cost to YOU.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • elecjesterelecjester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    before launch = yes
    after launch = hell no