test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<censored> changing charcter puts you back in queue.

cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, wait 2 hours to get into game and send some items to my alt then go to change character and go back into queue.
Post edited by cathgar457 on

Comments

• Options
    lysico67lysico67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Umm how in the world would you NOT know that would happen.. You are (I will type this slow) logging OUT when you swap toons..

Hence the queue again.
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    2 more hours HUZZAH
  • Options
    welly321welly321 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HAHAHAHA EPIC FAIL original poster
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lysico67 wrote: »
    Umm how in the world would you NOT know that would happen.. You are (I will type this slow) logging OUT when you swap toons..

Hence the queue again.

I could mention an 8 year old mmo that knew how to do it right.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    jakepigellojakepigello Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    More like epic design fail. I can't think of 1 mmo that makes you completely log out of the game to switch to an alt on the same account.
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    More like epic design fail. I can't think of 1 mmo that makes you completely log out of the game to switch to an alt on the same account.

I can, Neverwinter
  • Options
    jakepigellojakepigello Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    pwthebest wrote: »
    I can, Neverwinter

I stand corrected
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, stupid me I didn't think before switching characters.
    Think they need to change this feature.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cathgar457 wrote: »
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, wait 2 hours to get into game and send some items to my alt then go to change character and go back into queue.

::blink::

This is a surprise why?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    primejiveprimejive Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll go ahead & thank you for getting me one step closer in the queue.
  • Options
    baconnaisebaconnaise Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Many games take you back to character select when you logout so it's understandable. I'm not sure why this one logs you out completely. It's a Cryptic game though so not surprising :).
  • Options
    agrias34agrias34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    Most other games have good programmers and give you a 5-10 minute window to log back in with your spot just incase of random disconnects and crashes. But this isn't one of those most other games, so now we're ****ed and have to basically not play the game for a week until everything settles down, or until everyone quits because of this bullsh!t.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Please refer to:
    [h=3]Sticky: Are you in a queue? Read this first![/h]
This discussion has been closed.