test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrade Founder Status??

dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upgrade from Guardian to Hero status? Or, would i just have to drop another 200 in order to upgrade my account. Seems to me, if I've paid 60, i should be able to just upgrade the status?
Post edited by dauntlessdeity on

Comments

• Options
    dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    giantsnygiantsny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I believe you have to contact them and say you want to buy the pack, after you buy it they will refund you the guardian pack.
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upgrade from Guardian to Hero status? Or, would i just have to drop another 200 in order to upgrade my account. Seems to me, if I've paid 60, i should be able to just upgrade the status?

Actually if you are looking at the packs, they are "individual" pack. which means the 60 pack contain stuff that 200 pack DOES NOT HAVE.

so if you want them all, you have to drop 260$
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    honestly, all i want, is queue priority lol. I feel like i saw that listed on guardian back when i purchased. however, could of been a misread. :)
  • Options
    debeodebeo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    can any on tell me why it says 200dollers for founder pack.
    becuse when trying to buy it over paypal it is €189.99 euro

and that is more then 200dollers
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    debeo wrote: »
    can any on tell me why it says 200dollers for founder pack.
    becuse when trying to buy it over paypal it is €189.99 euro

and that is more then 200dollers

I find it pretty normal (but not cool) that our European brethren have to pay more. Usually an item may cost 15$ U.S. it cost 15 Euro (which is WAY higher than U.S.) Some say VAT are involved, but I think it is just poor management. I guess whoever post the prices don't want to code for currency changes.
  • Options
    mjperkinsmjperkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    honestly, all i want, is queue priority lol. I feel like i saw that listed on guardian back when i purchased. however, could of been a misread. :)

Don't do this. Today was planned all in an effort to get you to buy that one feature for $200.
    Recruitment Officer for
    End Game PvE Guild
    Recruitment Status: Open; Limited
  • Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If you want priority in the queue; you're going to have to drop $200 on the HoTN pack.
    That's the only way to get that perk.
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • Options
    amoupotiamoupoti Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's launch day and queue's are going to be high. I wouldn't drop the $200 just so you can get queue priority. Give it a week and things will likely normalize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    . . . . . There is no upgrade option as you may apply up to one of each of the two Founders pack upon a single account. You can however apply as many Starter Kits as you like to a single account. Items that are not restricted to one per account, will stack from the packs.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    amoupoti wrote: »
    It's launch day and queue's are going to be high. I wouldn't drop the $200 just so you can get queue priority. Give it a week and things will likely normalize.

I bought them all cause I want all the packs (I bought them after first beta) I have to agree it will normalize since now everyone want to try out the "new free game" ;)