test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• dvshamsterfistdvshamsterfist Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    lefty8 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, because your posts about communist hamsters are really constructive, you fool.

Goes like this comrade. I just felt your anger was a little misplaced is all. Upset, sad, disappointed, and wanting to play the game. Yeah, I think we all get that. Otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum looking for answers. Going off the deep end might be a little much is all. btw the angrier you are at this not working and sticking around on here, shows that you actually really like this game. "Garbage" or not. It's ok (wo)man. You are with family now.
  • hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whoops sorry I thought I was unplugging the alarm clock so I wouldn't have to get up so early to do more maint
  • wesm31wesm31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    an XL Superman also helps ...
  • deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    you know the DDO guys are laughing their *** off and partying bigtime,

thank god ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE wont do this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    COME WITH ME !
  • deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    also if they knew what they were doing they would have a real time message system on the login screen that would tell people that the longin server is down therefore 10,000 people would not be hitting the refresh button and re logging in all the time crushing the server even more lol

jesus,, cryptic, if you need some help im available lol
    got a million more suggestions to help improve ur situation and game.. that would make ur players alot more happy
    COME WITH ME !
  • malchakmalchak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game still isn't working...
  • molegbalmolegbal Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is it taking so long!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited May 2013
    you know the DDO guys are laughing their *** off and partying bigtime,

thank god ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE wont do this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

Yeah...... ESO looks like the next tortanic though. Who knows, might be good, but from what I can tell it sure doesn't look great. Of course I haven't played it. I am totally holding off on it a month or two though, just to see if it flops hard or not. MMO's in general are in a sad state of affairs. That's why I am digging this one. So far it plays like a "AAA" without the cost and I won't be sad about spending the $60, like I did with GW2. (Admittedly I spent like 200 hours in it, but the grind got to me.)
  • hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    been on vacation all week logged about 4hrs total play time I guessing
  • pumlekpumlek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm...I finally got past the Update Server issue...and now it's stuck on the Login Server. The interesting thing about it is that if I type in an incorrect password, I immediately get an "invalid username/password" message. However if I type in the correct password it just hangs on the "Connecting to the login server" message until it finally gives a "Connection to the login server timed out" message.
    Huh????
  • onetokzonetokz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lefty8 wrote: »
    You are staying from the fact that your were criticizing someone for not being constructive when your input is even less constructive. Also, we are not "comrades", you are below me, and also hiding behind your PC like a weakling, if you really have testicles, you will meet me for a fight, what's your address?

Lol really? challeging someone to a fight on the internets? The nerd rage and butt hurts is strong with this one!!!

15 capstick road, Otara, South Auckland Aoetearoa/New Zealand........ drop by any time precious... though im not paying your airfare..... sau mai susu lau poki.
    edited May 2013
    oh dear...
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here is some copypasta from 4chan:

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

gorilla warfare < guerrilla warfare. 4chan = comic relief.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • suicidesuicide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFL totally believable
    edited May 2013
    might have to open the whiskey...

ain't drunk enough to deal with that stuffs...
    edited May 2013
    doh sorry double post
  • arma2sgtarma2sgt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    theevildrf wrote: »
    gorilla warfare < guerrilla warfare. 4chan = comic relief.

I laugh so hard when I see that somewhere and when the person not knowing where it is from or what it is gets flustered and responds. Every once in a blue moon it shows up in the comment sections on places like cnn. High comedy.
  • divineknightxzdivineknightxz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi im getting timed out and cant connect to the servers can anyone help me please
    edited May 2013
    ummm.... no... you know how to read so... read...
    edited May 2013
    arma2sgt wrote: »

Petition for a free founder pack, hashtag #TrueNVWGfans :D
    edited May 2013
    wesm31 wrote: »
    might have to open the whiskey...

ain't drunk enough to deal with that stuffs...

tequila <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> will do it lol
    COME WITH ME !
  • andarzandarz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chill out man the server is not on yet
  • zinszins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are we there yet???:)
    edited May 2013
    hrm not a fan of tequila it is all about the worm in it *shudders*
  • fusiblefusible Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very poor out a global game with the amount of bug and income problems. is supposed to play when it comes out before everyone play it is beta to see how much trouble ... It is rare that even though it was a Beta ... (Seeing the problems that gave and everything as you may do not roll back for everyone to start from scratch) is that maybe that's not the problem ... cierte but is very unfair way if the game came out on 04/31/2013 that two days later in the game look gp lvl 45.

Is that there are words that nobody cares. But it is sad to go one by Perfect World after nearly four years of playing other games perfect.

Really should do rollback and start from scratch.
    edited May 2013
    wesm31 wrote: »
    hrm not a fan of tequila it is all about the worm in it *shudders*

agreed IM a vodka man myself tequila just sounded funnier
    COME WITH ME !
    edited May 2013
    i used to drink vodka but yeah...
  • mast3ratarimast3ratari Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im killing time playing monaco
  • ryzza11ryzza11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey I haven't been able to play this game yet and it is a little bit frustrating but hey I have other things I can do in this life.

Instead of *****ing about releasing a broken game blah blah blah, open your f***ing eyes, this game hasn't been released yet.
    It's a BETA.

Jesus...
This discussion has been closed.