test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for a HAMSTER friendly guild

2»

Comments

• chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jkeunspoxk wrote: »
    Sweet. That makes you annoying as hell, though.

One person's annoyance is another person's aria. :p
  • kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    I hope you find what you're looking for. Lords of Light sounds like a really nice group of people. If you are having difficulty finding a guild, feel free to post an app with us. We've had several LGBT people join us over the years, some openly, some not, and they were really valuable members of our organization.

The great thing about Grievance, is most of the members just do their best to make everyone feel welcome, regardless of religion, politics, sexual orientation. These thing are kind of a non-issue with us, because the majority of our members care about everyone feeling welcome in Grievance, as well as a home.

Our guild leaders, officers and organizational leaders are "on the ball", helping resolving these types of conflicts, and making Grievance a pleasant place for all gamers.
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • xierosixxierosix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I for one am glad that I found this thread. As a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> male i'll freely admit that its nice to find a like minded guild. I don't always mention it, there are many times when it is irrelevant. But like others have said sometimes its nice to know the quality of people that you will be playing with. I play other games and if you are in a guild for a while you do start to talk about other stuff that happens in real life. I have heard <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> epithets and such in previous guilds in other games, and I just let it go. Sometimes you know that some people just express themselves differently. No offense was intended. At the same time, it is nice to find a like minded guild to chat with and not have to worry about having to hide who you are or maybe reword some things so as not to draw questions. It's I'd be up for joining Lords of light or whatever they are called but I am on Dragon so that's not gonna work. :P. I personally prefer guilds that are 18 and up and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> friendly so finding an accepting guild is definitely a priority. Even if its not the highest one. First and foremost I want to have fun. There is nothing worse than being in a guild where it feels like a job.

As far as those that say that people shouldn't be separating themselves or whatnot... isn't that what a guild is in the first place? A place to be with like minded people?
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once again all evil in the world is caused by...

Please do not discus or preach religion, politics, religion, race or attack someone because of their sexual preferences on these forums, if you plan on having a presence here. And this goes for anyone with membership to our forums.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • wolverinelllwolverinelll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm sorry where exactly did I attack anyone? My opinion gets removed but no one else's. Wbere is the discussion of religion or politics at? Wbere did I use hate speech? My point was to not allow people to offend them and try to be involved with anyone instead of a certain aspect of the community due to a few idiots. I feel I need an explanation instead of a tbreat of banning for making a point which wasn't negative. Well?