Options

Giant (spoilerish) post of scrying orb locations

Comments

• Options
    crystal7jcrystal7j Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good thread.
  • Options
    coarsedragoncoarsedragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Vellosk update.

1. Elder rock: 2667 - 3298
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Gauntlgrym:

1. The Pumps 1577, 604
    2. The Great Hall 1279, 1185
    3. ???

3. The Grand Forge 1536, 1628 (found by fellow guild member, carora13).
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can you be a bit more descriptive on the location for Grym?
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can you be a bit more descriptive on the location for Grym?

The Grand Forge (1536, 1628) is on a ledge in a corner on a raised "platform". It's a bit hard to get to. You have to climb a rock/crystal formation from the other side and drop down to get it. You may also aggro some Druegar while trying to get the stone.

The Great Hall (1279, 1185) is on a ledge down in a "river" that runs between two stairs.

The Pumps (1577, 604) was the most easy of the three, but I can't really remember anything descriptive at this point.

I hope that helps. Others may be better at the descriptions, but I just use the map coordinates once I have them so that's what I posted. ;)
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Great Hall (1279, 1185) is on a ledge down in a "river" that runs between two stairs. Corbs are different on Luskan? Still can't find this one...
  • Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The coordinates for the scrying stones in Gauntlgrym for the Luskan Corsairs are :
    1. The Pumps : (469,1444)
    2. The Great Hall : (765,862)
    3. The Grand Forge : (517, 423)
  • Options
    tululaboobootululabooboo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    FYI ::

I am now compiling a list on the wiki, i will give you the link for it when it is done :)
  • Options
    axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    seonsaengnimseonsaengnim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    love the guide but can't make most of the jumps to get the stones :(
  • Options
    koreanheartkoreanheart Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i've seen these but i never bothered interacting with them.. what do they do exactly.. or is it just to view the town seeing the name is scrying.. is there any other benefits in using these?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i've seen these but i never bothered interacting with them.. what do they do exactly.. or is it just to view the town seeing the name is scrying.. is there any other benefits in using these?

When you click on them, you get an aerial view of the area you are in.

There are also achievements for finding all of them in a given zone and then achievements for finding all in x number of zones.
  • Options
    sadranissadranis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome guide, helped me out quite a bit. I also noticed that the coordinates for Elder Rock in Vellosk are wrong. It should be 2669, 3293, not 2669, 5293.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sharandar

1. New Sharandar 2813, 990
    2. Heart of the Grove 1407, 853
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sharandar

1. New Sharandar 2813, 990
    2. Heart of the Grove 1407, 853

The final one is in the final minizone, near the entrance to malabarg's castle.

Edit: A bit more info. Location is 902, 3457 in the Barbican Ruins

Map location

Photobombed while taking a screenshot of the orb itself.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Gauntylgrim locations are very nice to have, always get so busy with the mobs don't have much time to search for the Stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Dardove, Thanks for the final location in Sharandar, been in that area a few times and somehow missed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So who will find the Stones in the new zone first?

Shamelessly keeping this thread out of the 30 day purgatory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So who will find the Stones in the new zone first?

Shamelessly keeping this thread out of the 30 day purgatory.

Someone who tests it on the preview server. That is how I did it for Feywild.
  • Options
    kanridukanridu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dread Ring -> from Preview Server

1. Rib Cage 1737-2856 "The Excavation"
    2. Path of Torment 2578-2480 "Skull of Lorrangauth"
    3. Dread Ring (north of Forward Camp) 2374-2232 "The Dread Spire"

and one of them is bugged, no achievement (2/3) :(

Only "Skull" in this same place now :(
  • Options
    nanners#9564 nanners Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nevermind

• Options
    edited November 2013
    kanridu wrote: »
    Dread Ring -> from Preview Server

1. Rib Cage 1737-2856 "The Excavation"
    2. Path of Torment 2578-2480 "Skull of Lorrangauth"
    3. Dread Ring (north of Forward Camp) 2374-2232 "The Dread Spire"

and one of them is bugged, no achievement (2/3) :(

The one near the forward camp is the bugged one.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone have any screenshots of the Dread Ring orbs? I was able to find the Skull of Lorrangauth, but I can't find the other two with the coordinates given. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone have any screenshots of the Dread Ring orbs? I was able to find the Skull of Lorrangauth, but I can't find the other two with the coordinates given. :(

The other two were moved during the testing process. I can post some updated info later today.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We found one on the walkway above Dread Spire/excavation last night.

Oh, currently the one in Neverdeath in Craftsman's Rest is blocked by an invisible wall. I submitted a ticket. It was bugged on Preview but I didn't think to submit one then.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    ikeepit3hunnaikeepit3hunna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what titles are given?
    U R 2 E Z- SENT IV GWF undefeated 16k GS
    FaceRoller- regen recovery TR (put on the shelf for now) 14k GS
    Supreme CHAOS - IV GF (put on the shelf for now) 16k GS
    White Khalifa- tene/hp/regen CW (retired) 11k GS (tene)
    Death From Above- TANK ranger 16kGS
    (all halfling everything)

Proud rank 6 of: <Enemy Team>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what titles are given?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Achievement#Exploration

Or if you don't want to click
    The Scrying Game: Find All Scrying Stones in 3 Zones, Title Given: Apprentice Scryer
    Scry, Scry Again: Find All Scrying Stones in 7 Zones, Title given: Expert Scryer
    Scry Me a River: Find All Scrying Stones in 14 Zones, Title given: Master Scryer
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You forgot to list:
    The Scrying Game 10 Find All Scrying Stones in 3 Zones Apprentice Scryer
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    You forgot to list:
    The Scrying Game 10 Find All Scrying Stones in 3 Zones Apprentice Scryer

I went back and edited while you were probably posting this, but thanks! X3
    dardove wrote: »
    If you jump for the smaller peg (the one your character is blocking in the image) rather thant he large one, it makes it a lot easier on that last scry stone. So GWFs and GFs who have no dash can get to it that way, my friend and I found out.

Thanks again for helping me and my friend find the last two yesterday in game! Much obliged
    contents to be decided