test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Giant (spoilerish) post of scrying orb locations

nec0enec0e Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
figured it'd be a good idea when people are sick of ripping their hair out trying to find that last orb in a zone!
feel free to add the ones you've found!

Protector's enclave:

Hall of Justice - South of knox, easy to find right before you get to the party quest
Moonstone Mask - outside moonstone mask, follow the wall to the left
Forgot name? - By Hall of justice, to the right of neverember.

Blacklake district:

The Tatters - By the broken bridge, slightly hiding behind a broken down wall (785 , 2250)
Blacklake - In the water/sludge by the closest boat. (260 , 1985)
Lakeside - From the Nasher's hideout, look at the statue and head past it, it's off to the side, behind a tree (520 , 1590)

Tower District:
Fallen tower - By the first quest giver here, up on the side of the tower. platforming time! (290 , 1195)
Merchant quarter - behind the merchant guild hall there is a broken down building behind a hole that some sappers are at. (735 , 1115)
Cloak Tower - behind a totem up on some rocks just before you get to the stairs up to the tower. (1295 , 395)

Blackdagger Ruins (Courtesy of Warriorkolf):

Broken Crown Inn - Behind the inn at the far side of the pond near the rocks. (730 , 160)
Raven Cliff Beach - Above the cave in the southern most part of the beach. (-600 , 110)
Cragemire Keep - At the bridge to enter Blackdagger Keep instead of entering the keep turn around and jump off the rocks. (510 , 1305)

Neverdeath Graveyard:

Pauper's Field - west side of pauper's two connecting bridges, on the right at the end as you're crossing the bridges up on jut of rock you will see stone. (-345 , -265)

Craftman's rest: The section that leads to the clocktower(south side) with the 3 large statues on either side of path, it is above the north side statues, you will need to do a bit of jumping at a certain spot near the middle to make the leap to the back flat area(you will not see the scrying stone from the path). (660 , 60)

Southern campsite: At the Southern campsite, go behind the wagon and head towards the big tree where only the top tree branches are showing. The orb is located on a cliff with the tree branches hiding it. (141,-500)

Helms Hold:

Ranger's Camp(northern part of map) - on cliff behind the camp, a few jumps on rocks to pillars to get to it.

Watcher's Woods - West of the Pool of Reflection(SE part of map) on a rock pillar in the open, walk up broken tree near it and jump to pillar.

(876, 1717)

Ebon Downs
1. Under the bridge NW of Temple of Kelemvor
2. NW corner of the map on the outskirts on Grimhollow (302, 1672)
3. on the hill SW of the Silverwisp Swamp marker (1348, 1001)

Pirates Skyhold:

1. South area of the wreck (923,1624)
2. Skyship docks (around the building) (3225,2061)
3. Skull fortress (north east of sinking town, by the bridge) (2195,1904)

Vellosk:

1. Elder Rock: (2669, 5293) on the ledge
2. Thunder Ridge: (3094, 2198) near the road
3. (2842, 1831)

Icespire peak:

#1: Prospector Ridge: 2139, 756 NE Wall, top of one of the scaffolding, need to do a bit of crate jumping to get to top.
#2: Windchill Reach: Confirmed what Merick posted 2646, 3031, just below the cliff edge, near the start of the giants axe blade.
#3: Lakkar's Lap: 2115, 3675 Close to the very top

The Chasm:

Crystal Caves, 13359 -1810, stuck in the cleft of a rock wall on the left hand side on the path leading away from the first camp.

Rothe vally
Frist loc 605,1871
Second loc 423, 450
Post edited by nec0e on

Comments

• Options
    warriorkolfwarriorkolf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Blackdagger Ruins

Broken Crown Inn - Behind the inn at the far side of the pond near the rocks.
    Raven Cliff Beach - Above the cave in the southern most part of the beach.
    Cragemire Keep - At the bridge to enter Blackdagger Keep instead of entering the keep turn around and jump off the rocks.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Tower district

Merchant quarter - behind the merchant guild hall there is a broken down building behind a hole that some sappers are at.
    Cloak Tower - behind a totem up on some rocks just before you get to the stairs up to the tower.
  • Options
    pelsolpelsol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverdeath Graveyard:
    Pauper's Field - west side of pauper's two connecting bridges, on the right at the end as you're crossing the bridges up on jut of rock you will see stone.

Craftman's rest: The section that leads to the clocktower(south side) with the 3 large statues on either side of path, it is above the north side statues, you will need to do a bit of jumping at a certain spot near the middle to make the leap to the back flat area(you will not see the scrying stone from the path).

No clue on 3rd one and i've spent a lot of time trying to find it.

Helms Hold:

Ranger's Camp(northern part of map) - on cliff behind the camp, a few jumps on rocks to pillars to get to it.

Watcher's Woods - West of the Pool of Reflection(SE part of map) on a rock pillar in the open, walk up broken tree near it and jump to pillar.

Not sure where 3rd is, been trying to find it for a while and no luck :(
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Here are the map coordinates for the orbs. Can see the coordinates on the bottom left of the map when it is open.

Blacklake District
    The Tatters 785 , 2250
    Lakeside 520 , 1590
    Blacklake 260 , 1985

Tower District
    Fallen Tower Tavern 290 , 1195
    Merchant Square 735 , 1115
    The Cloak Tower 1295 , 395

Blackdagger Ruins
    Broken Crown Inn 730 , 160
    Raven Cliff Beach -600 , 110
    Cragmire Keep 510 , 1305

Neverdeath Graveyard

Pauper's Field -345 , -265
    Craftman's Rest 660 , 60
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is there an achievement for these then? Or just for curiosity's sake?
  • Options
    pelsolpelsol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yes, there's achievements for each zone and an overall achievement for total zones completed, first is for 3 zones, then 7 zones, etc.
  • Options
    sosjojurorsosjojuror Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you, all of you. I've been hoping someone would do a post like this for some days now. Especially for the Blacklake one, I could never find the one in Lakeside, but now, when I get home from work in 6 hours ... Ka-ching!
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    awesome! I have been going crazy looking for these things.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Pirate's Skyhold:

z2U5amal.png0
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And here's one for Icespire Peak:
    Lakkar's Lap
    GXjLMthl.png
  • Options
    nec0enec0e Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    updated main post with posted orbs, thanks for finding them! gotta collect em all!
  • Options
    mistral94mistral94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Starting to doubt there is a 3rd in Neverwinter Graveyard. I looked for quite a long time.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Logic dictates that the location for the last one in Neverwinter Graveyard is either The Rift or the Doomguide Camp. I believe it is hidden somewhere in The Rift.
  • Options
    xvxreaperxvx881xvxreaperxvx881 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/user/XxShadowCastsxX
    The Shadow Cast Channel - Neverwinter Gameplay
  • Options
    cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump :) Gonna have to favorite this one. I swear I looked everywhere for the Blacklake one but never thought to look in the water.
  • Options
    mistral94mistral94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    Logic dictates that the location for the last one in Neverwinter Graveyard is either The Rift or the Doomguide Camp. I believe it is hidden somewhere in The Rift.

I have searched the edge of the Rift that I can get to and going down instantly kills you. There is also no where left for me to look in the camp.
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this thread should get a sticky as it's by far the most useful thing I've seen anywhere on these forums ;)
  • Options
    wolfenhowlwolfenhowl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The 3rd one in the graveyard is still around Pauper's field( for some weird reason,I thought i would be either around the rift or the upper part of craftman's rest).As you go up the ramp where the campfire is,around the edges of that upper zone under the tree branches is the orb it's really hard to spot and takes a bit of searching to find it,I stumbled on it by accident.

Now I just have to find the 3rd one in helm's hold...
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got all three in Helm's Hold, but I can't remember where. :( One by the Reflecting Pool. One was on top of a building...
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The last graveyard orb location is at 141,-500. At the Southern campsite, go behind the wagon and head towards the big tree where only the top tree branches are showing. The orb is located on a cliff with the tree branches hiding it.
  • Options
    cornerhoundcornerhound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ebon Downs
    1. Under the bridge NW of Temple of Kelemvor
    2. NW corner of the map on the outskirts on Grimhollow (302, 1672)
    3. on the hill SW of the Silverwisp Swamp marker (1348, 1001)
  • Options
    arylan69arylan69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pirates Skyhold:

1. South area of the wreck (923,1624)
    2. Skyship docks (around the building) (3225,2061)
    3. Skull fortress (north east of sinking town, by the bridge) (2195,1904)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    probably the building one that most are missing for helms hold, I know I never got one in the town itself, and the reflecting and ranger camp ones were easy to find. Thanks on the neverdeath 3rd one! Ebon Downs were way to easy, probably doesn't help the zones not that large.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol, and apparently that hint was enough.. just ran to helms hold and got it almost immediately.. blind luck I guess.. 3rd one is at 877, 1722 map coord. run straight into the city, through first set of gates, near a fountain there is a large rock against a wall on your left with a barrel near the top of it, from there just shuffle around the edge of the building to the scrying stone which you should easily see.
  • Options
    presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Havn't really paid too much attention to this up till now. Whats one get when they get them all?
  • Options
    arylan69arylan69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Vellosk:

1. Elder Rock: (2669, 3293) on the ledge

still looking for the 3rd....

Editted: the correct coord.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    each time you complete one of the ones for multi zones you'll get a title, first is apprentice scryer for 3 zones, then expert scryer for next
  • Options
    erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited May 2013
    I made a video guide that shows where are located the first 12 stones and how to get to them. Thanks a lot for making this thread, it helped me immensely. Now working on finding the next batch of stones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6uxZ-EweuU&hd=1

Please forgive my bad graphics ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    arylan69 wrote: »
    Vellosk:

1. Elder Rock: (2669, 5293) on the ledge

still looking for the 3rd....
    Can't find the one in elder rock. Spent 30 minutes running around here now.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The last one for Vellosk is at 2842, 1831 behind a tree against a cliff face(need to do some jumping to get up to it), west side of hunter's path.