test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Calculator

13»

Comments

• Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    Only one problem you put in Paragon Path powers from one of the paths but we get a choice of what Path we want to take with changes these powers. Needs updating to add these paths and there effects.
    I did not really understand what u mean or what u want. In BW4 there was only 1 pargon path to choose. And you could put feat points in any paragon tree that you want, just as its in the feat calculator.
  • Options
    deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    Only one problem you put in Paragon Path powers from one of the paths but we get a choice of what Path we want to take with changes these powers. Needs updating to add these paths and there effects.

Powers from Paragon are only ONE option available at this time, we had zipo, zero, nada, NO choice.
    You have feat choices but no power choices as when it comes to powers there is only one paragon path choice. Please play DC before you open thy mouth, eh? :P

That part can change at a later date when we do get more than one option. Also... it's a wiki, you can always change it but please do so when you know what the heck you are talking about.

PS: oops, clicked on wrong thing to quote at first.
  • Options
    qqubixqqubix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only suggestion I have to make this Calculator perfect is to put the description of each power in it's popup rather than having to scroll through the wiki that's on the right hand side.

Is this possible?
  • Options
    deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    qqubix wrote: »
    Only suggestion I have to make this Calculator perfect is to put the description of each power in it's popup rather than having to scroll through the wiki that's on the right hand side.

Is this possible?

This was his answer when I asked about the class features:
    warbr wrote: »
    I didnt put it cuz the text is too big to fit in that small box, thats why I put the wiki and the video.

Ppl could just watch the video and update the wiki.
  • Options
    qqubixqqubix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    deahamlet wrote: »
    This was his answer when I asked about the class features:

That's unfortunate. For someone that doesn't have the Heroes of the North pack, and doesn't know what the skills are by name, it makes for a longer process of calculating everything.

I actually wouldn't mind if the boxes become massive. It's like that with a lot of other MMOs and ARPGs
  • Options
    psyb3rtr011psyb3rtr011 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are you really able to buy Powwers from Other Paragon Paths besides your primary?

The reason I ask, s this.

I chose the Renegade Paragon Path, and bought 3 or 5 ranks in one or two of the other Paragon Paths, since some of the Renegade Paragon Path powers were not compatable with the build. (Force Focussed, not Ice Control Wizard)
    Psyb3rTr011
    AKA Cyber Troll and Euben Hadd
  • Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    As I understood, 1 paragon path has 3 trees of paragon feats and at least BW4 you could get feats from any of the 3 paragon trees. I am still not high lv enough for this on Open beta, but I dont think they changed this.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    updated power and feats information for CW, TR and GWF
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thx for this! I finally have a place to try out different build orders for leveling. This way I don't have to pay 500 zen per mistake lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Updated power and feats info for DC
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for creating it. +1 for you
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll just bump this, because it deserved to be sticked.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    updated GF information
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Added french version for Devoted Cleric and Guardian Fighter

Thanks erideita for sending me the translation.
  • Options
    psyb3rtr011psyb3rtr011 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice tool., and I know it is stil incomplete, but keep up the good work.

May I make a couple of requests:

First: The capability to save your choices, and export them to even a simple text document.
    Second: The capability to make a complete character with this, with Race and Stats, so you can tweak the character more.
    Psyb3rTr011
    AKA Cyber Troll and Euben Hadd
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Nice tool., and I know it is stil incomplete, but keep up the good work.

May I make a couple of requests:

First: The capability to save your choices, and export them to even a simple text document.
    Second: The capability to make a complete character with this, with Race and Stats, so you can tweak the character more.
    I would love doing these, specially the save option, but now I am focused on the french translations and also now that the game is live I spend more time playing, but I do plan to make these improvements later on.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Added French version for all classes. Thank you again erideita
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Fix: Power calculator was missing 1 point in total to distribute.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Fix: Feats Calculator, also was missing 1 point
  • Options
    arsenabrarsenabr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1, good tool