test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Power Calculator

Comments

• snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks a lot, sticky +1 !!
  • warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    +1 to sticky. would be nice if there was a reset button though.
    I will try to make one, I am more focused on adding the power icons atm, for now just reaload the page and it will reset.

Edit: There u go, made the reset button.
  • xorakx6xorakx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also would be a great touch to see what the powers do extra per rank as well and description to help better plan a build. Right now I just look at the power it is associated with and hope it has a good beneficial bonus. Thanks and great work so far.
  • warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    xorakx6 wrote: »
    Also would be a great touch to see what the powers do extra per rank as well and description to help better plan a build. Right now I just look at the power it is associated with and hope it has a good beneficial bonus. Thanks and great work so far.
    Ya, that would be great, but I just dont have this info. Its was already hard to gather the basic info on all powers and it's beeing even harder to get powers icon, thats why atm only Trickster Rogue have the icons, I made them out of my screenshots, all handwork since we dont even have a oficial fansite kit.
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No worries; you're doing a fantastic job. ^__^
  • mokomiimokomii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you!!! I I would love it to make it smaller, have you click just the icon along with showing what the upgrades actually do!
    I understand it's still under construction but this is feeback, and Thank you!
    If you need information you do not have from BW4 ask and the internet will help you!
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here are the images I have for the Cleric. I know I'm missing one (feat, iirc).

link to folder
    http://imageshack.us/g/1/10114374/
    i really hope that works. have fun with 74 images (some are duplicates.. sorry.)

I also have all the images for Leadership and Mailsmithing :D but i dont think you're interested in those. and i'm sure it'll change come head start.

oh and I think i could get all the ability icons. :D up to you if you want them.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
    edited April 2013
    jetah wrote: »
    Here are the images I have for the Cleric. I know I'm missing one (feat, iirc).

link to folder
    http://imageshack.us/g/1/10114374/
    i really hope that works. have fun with 74 images (some are duplicates.. sorry.)

I also have all the images for Leadership and Mailsmithing :D but i dont think you're interested in those. and i'm sure it'll change come head start.

oh and I think i could get all the ability icons. :D up to you if you want them.

Thx man ur screenshots helped alot, I got some more icons out of them and got all information about the ranks 2 and 3 for each power on devoted cleric, so DC is the 1st class that I added this information. Only thing left are the paragon powers.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll work on all the icons for you when i'm done cutting grass. it'll be much later today or sometime tomorrow.

seems that the yard is still wet from the rains we had yesterday, so I'll be cutting on mon or tue. good news; i have cleric icons done. just need to convert the files.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

edited April 2013
    I have all Classes' Ability icons. Some are 64x64 while rest are 32x32 (not sure why but oh well). it's about 3.4m pm me an email and I'll pop em over. Imageshack doesn't like .dds.
    And I'm tossing in all Class Icons & Class Background - for free!!

These are in .dds format and might have to be changed over.

I'm wondering if the icons could be setup so that when I click the ranks are increased, when i r-click the ranks are decreased.

With the Class icons, you can now use them (with the text) for a better class selection :D. Whether you want to use the mouse over and click versions is up to you.

Also Neverwinter teamed up with Curse Gaming for the Official Wiki. http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki I'm not sure if this Wiki has better information or not.

• kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    snip
    Also Neverwinter teamed up with Curse Gaming for the Official Wiki. http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki I'm not sure if this Wiki has better information or not.

I hate the words 'official wiki', it implies that info on it is all official but anyone can change stuff to what ever they wish.
    edited April 2013
    I have all Classes' Ability icons. Some are 64x64 while rest are 32x32 (not sure why but oh well). it's about 3.4m pm me an email and I'll pop em over. Imageshack doesn't like .dds.
    And I'm tossing in all Class Icons & Class Background - for free!!

These are in .dds format and might have to be changed over.

I'm wondering if the icons could be setup so that when I click the ranks are increased, when i r-click the ranks are decreased.

With the Class icons, you can now use them (with the text) for a better class selection :D. Whether you want to use the mouse over and click versions is up to you.

I am actually exporting icons from DDS, theylook really great. I am also working on doing the click and right click on icons, but it may need sometime to work properly cuz I have to block the click in powers that u dont have enought points to get, and its being a lil tricky to do.
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    I hate the words 'official wiki', it implies that info on it is all official but anyone can change stuff to what ever they wish.

I've seen official wiki's where some paid GMs were overseeing it and keeping the 'quality' higher. not sure that means anything.

warbr wrote: »
    I am actually exporting icons from DDS, theylook really great. I am also working on doing the click and right click on icons, but it may need sometime to work properly cuz I have to block the click in powers that u dont have enought points to get, and its being a lil tricky to do.

That was just something I was thinking of. if you can, it's be nice. Those dds files are directly from the game files. :D

• rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you very much for this!
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
    edited April 2013
    We might have to move this over to the regular discussion forums. the 23rd will be the last day we have access to these beta forums.

edited April 2013
    Calculator update

- Now you can left click the icons to add points on a power and right click to remove.
    - Added effect to make the icons greyscale when they are still not available to add points.
    - Added effect to make daily power icons look like circle since new icons are all square shape
    - Updated icons from CW,DC and GF (GF is missing some icons that I didnt find in the package that jetah sent me)

I also decided to keep the "+" and "-" buttons even that now you can just use the icons to add and remove powers, but I rearranged them, now the buttons are beneath the icon.

Tomorrow I will work on TR and GWF icons.
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the update. it's coming along wonderfully!!!

• deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Would it be possible to include what the original powers do when you hover over the icon? The problem is that the wiki does not include the changes that now have us spend points in class features... most class features (the buffs) are not in the wiki listing :(.
    edited April 2013
    deahamlet wrote: »
    Would it be possible to include what the original powers do when you hover over the icon? The problem is that the wiki does not include the changes that now have us spend points in class features... most class features (the buffs) are not in the wiki listing :(.
    I didnt put it cuz the text is too big to fit in that small box, thats why I put the wiki and the video.

Ppl could just watch the video and update the wiki.
    edited April 2013
    Added Feat calculator for all classes.

No icons yet and information is not updated properly, took it from NWO wiki, but I will work on uptadng info and also on icons later.

Also its not fully tested so plz let me know if there some bugs or wrong info.
  • ronbo68ronbo68 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Outstanding work War! :D Thank you for taking time to create this.
  • iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Amazing! Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Fantastic, ty!
    edited April 2013
    Added Feat calculator for all classes.

No icons yet and information is not updated properly, took it from NWO wiki, but I will work on uptadng info and also on icons later.

Also its not fully tested so plz let me know if there some bugs or wrong info.

Check your email :D

• l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for your work on this!
    edited April 2013
    Check your email :D

Thx alot man! I was lil busy tonight so I didnt have time to check the fets icons U sent me yet, but I already have them here and will do ASAP.

But I was able to update the information on CW, TR and GWF looking on that video, so these classes feats are updated with BW4 information.
    edited April 2013
    Updated feat icon (Thx jetah) for most classes, I couldn't find GF's full feat tree screenshot and the cleric one that I found seamed to be from older version of the game so I am also not sure that its updated.
  • iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump for those anxiously awaiting servers opening up. This should be stickied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I didnt put it cuz the text is too big to fit in that small box, thats why I put the wiki and the video.

Ppl could just watch the video and update the wiki.

The "official" wiki has the class features (but it does not have the feats) so I just went ahead and updated the page for my favourite class, DC.
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    Only one problem you put in Paragon Path powers from one of the paths but we get a choice of what Path we want to take with changes these powers. Needs updating to add these paths and there effects.