test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In the meantime...

fyranwulffyranwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
edited April 2013 in Off Topic
So what will you all be doing in the meantime while we get geared up for open beta/release?
signature_zps124e0389.png
Post edited by fyranwulf on

Comments

• Options
    inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Playing Defiance and working mostly. Just waiting for the 25th is making me a bit anxious :P
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Reading books, spending time with my daugther.
  • Options
    valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    Playing Minecraft-Skyrim
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Eperiencing real life.
  • Options
    spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Me and My Girlfriend are downloading SWTOR to play to help fill our time gap till the 30th. So there is that, might re-read my Death-Note Novel, or play some TF2. Also work, lots and lots of work. Gonna need that cash for the Zen Store, because I am paying for two!!! Oh boi ; ~;
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Work, work, work, work and work.

All so I can earn a little R&R when the game actually releases!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Work, work, work, work and work.

All so I can earn a little R&R when the game actually releases!

Heh, exactly my thoughts. Except I'll still be working even when the game releases so I probably won't get to play a lot.
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm taking a break from gaming this week or so to avoid burnout. I just cancelled my swtor sub and switched it to F2P, since I don't play it much anymore.

I'm catching up on old TV shows on Netflix. Once the 25th comes around, I'll be ready to jump in again.
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    don't forget to go watching Iron Man 3 on april, 24th!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    valgavante wrote: »
    Playing Minecraft-Skyrim

Are you gonna play minecraft to fix the universe of bug skyrim's got, or are you going to play skyrim to rage to textures bugs and switch off to minecraft? XD
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Working mostly, and trying to find more work. Not getting that many hours right now and the rest is volontary work so i need more money.