test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Irish?

troutnabouttroutnabout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
Am I the only Paddy playing NW? C'mon If your Irish leave a post, it would be nice to have a green guild.......;)
Post edited by troutnabout on

Comments

• scarletflowersscarletflowers Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello!

My name is Scarlet Mythflower and I'm the Guidance Counsellor and Recruitment

Officer for BLOOD, a Neverwinter guild. We're a group of international players

who are here to have lots of fun as we explore Neverwinter together.

I'm interested in you possibly becoming a member and would love to have you come

fill out our application here.

Regards,
    Scarlet Mythflower
  • eyel1ghteyel1ght Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i am irish and i just started playing this month..ign is Sir_Eye
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Im not sure if you are planning your own guild, or wish to join a guild. Either way... Best of luck to ye! We over at Tyrs Paladium have many Irish, myself included.

Our Guild Theme Song for many years has been Dropkick Murphys' A Few Good Men

If in need in the future, whether you plan on giving Tyrs Paladium a look, or choose to call on the Tyrs Paladium guild in a time of need - we'll gladly run with you!

--
    May you be in Heaven a 'alf Hour before the Devil knows yer dead! wink.png -- Old Irish saying

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • eyel1ghteyel1ght Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hi aandre how would i find this guild ...i dont have a clue??
  • daemonmajick2daemonmajick2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Am I the only Paddy playing NW? C'mon If your Irish leave a post, it would be nice to have a green guild.......;)
    There is a guild I just left called Irish Mafia run by Nightbro and Kim (but I forget the rest of the name for Kim sorry). But it's Irish.