test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Source Stone Tavern(revisited)

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Art and Fiction
Just going to tell you guys this is an RP thread

Walking into the tavern I notice the other patrons around the tables. Some patrons are also leaning on walls. Walking up to the barkeep I say, " Hey there, Id like the largest mug of mead I can get" while tossing a few silver across the bar.

Waiting I look around the tavern. So many of the other adventurers have begun to gather here after fighting the various enemies threatening the city. Although I cant see to the other side of the main room I know Commodore Andre is over there probably eating olives. Paks is most likely over there telling him what he should be doing instead of spending his time here.

Mandodo the temporary barkeep, has now just come out with a large mug of mead nearly overflowing." Thanks"

Turning around I notice the Illithid known as Surf. I still haven't gotten used to him being in this city. The large amount of drow was unsettling for a little time, but a Mindflayer is something else.

I decide to go over to the other side of the room closest to the fireplace and where Andre usually sits.

I stick my head down looking at the table and sipping at my mead.
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I decide to get up and go to the small round table Andre is sitting at. I decide to sit across from him and chat a little.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The cleric comes inside. He snuggles up in the corner, casts sanctuary and sleeps.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Noticing the cleric enter, I remember how hard the siege by Vilandra has been.

I ask Andre, the leader of the Tyrs Paladium guild in the city, how things are going with the cleric and if the attacks are taking its tolls on him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    After talking with Andre I let the Cleric sleep. Wondering though why he didnt get one of the many beds upstairs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    On a far side of the tavern a man in a robe is getting drunk, probably a wizard, maybe a freak.

Beer is dripping off his moustache as he vividly spins a tale of how his handsome self handled a handful of orcs mere hours before.

... a slim elf at his table is sitting with a bored look, one arm behind his chair and the other discarded by his side, unimpressed by his friend even as he starts trying to climb atop the table to better emphasize his story and quickly realising his dexterity score might have been impaired too much by the alcohol.

Beer droplets fly all around when the robed man shakes his hand to imitate whatever heroic feat he was performing on an orc's neck not really noticing the mug he's holding. The elf just sighs and starts playing with a knife with a distracted look, the robed man not discouraged by it at all.

...not quite the impressive sight in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Getting up and going to the man I notice him stagger. Noticing the liquid on the floor a few feet in front of him, I take him by the arm saying, "Come friend Ill by you a bed. You seem like you could use it."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The cleric mumbles a prayer in sleep

Everyone inside the tavern gets bear endurance (+4 to CON). They can drink more without passing out now.

A beer keg arrives in tavern with the label "Trappist". As the cleric is asleep, the courier quitely keeps te keg in the tavern and leaves.
  • Options
    adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the robed man protests loudly: "I do not need no bed! i have the strenght of a hundred men! the magic of a thousand... uhhhh and ... endurance... i mean... SHOOO you frigid funkiller!"

the elf facepalms and mumbles something to himself.
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A dwarf in the corner whispers urgently to a couple of nearby merchants. "It's not a question of gold, it's a question of time. General Sabine is running us ragged keeping her men armed and armored and we really don't have the time to run errands for bargain hunters. Good evening."

The merchants leave disappointed and the the dwarf tucks into a cold sausage roll and a mug of ale.
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A dark halfling rogue barely noticeable albeit the odd glinting from the badge of honor won in battle some time ago. Bleedlick Silvertoe as known by the people who purchase his services stands quietly in the shadows observing the noisy crowd before him.... Waiting for something... something..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    deciding to go back to talking to Andre I run into a woman in blue steel armor, she has blond hair tied in a ponytail. Paks comes by every once in a while to try to get Andre out of the tavern. Personally I would rather be fighting Vilandra, Elminster, and Drizzt all at once than be on this young woman's bad side. I decide to start heading over to the bar to talk with the barkeep Mandodo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thorlief finishes his sausage roll and heads to the bar, almost running into Crowbar.

"Oh, pardon me." and queue's up behind Crowbar.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Andre noticing the man coming up behind me takes a large olive pit out of his mouth and flings it at the adventurers eye.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ((I'm not sure sure where this Andre fellow is in relationship to me, but if I can see the olive pit, I dodge it, but if it's behind me, then it hits. Either way I'm going to choose to ignore this one.))
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png