test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I need Guild Leaders for NPCs

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Off Topic
Hey I need more NPCs to fill the top floor of The Source Stone Tavern. Id like to get some guild leaders. I may also advertise your guild in it.

If you would like to be in please post here with preferred race and class(even if the race is drow)

I will decide who gets picked if we have a lot of entries.
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Please guys, I need more NPCs

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Richard from the Sand Ford; Human Trickster Rogue (Swashbuckler, really); Neverwinter Knights.

:)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Im goin to have each NPC mention their guild, the ones in the upstairs room that is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have about 10 more beds for NPCs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Govanon Thunderheart, half-elf rogue, has the medium hair and what used to be called the zappa moustache. Here's a pic from the last beta:

2013-03-03_00002_zps8e55ed82.jpg:original
  • Options
    zanarkheneldzanarkheneld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nora Zan'Arkheneld human Trickster Rogue, also Neverwinter Knights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Way cool.. I have no idea what name i will pick yet. lol.. but i am @Thunderspank.. so something like Lord would be awesome.. :) Lord Thunderspank.. WOOO HOOOOOO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ill see what I can do. Any other guilds? I only have about 5 guild leaders(that are NPCs(and not monsters)) in it not counting Govanatoruk or Thunderspank.

I have more area to fill, Also if a player would like to apply to be a monster please feal free to do so, there are mostly just Illithid, thralls(thralls are duergar) and more Illithid, but Ill gladly change the names for a few people.

If youd like me to rename a quest NPC after you, please post I have about 2 female and 2 male that are just general captured traders. one is a female drow if you would like it named after you say so.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I totally want to be a bad guy lol.. i can run in and start blasting everyone with magic missile

EDIT: Maybe not the bad guy, cuz im not really a bad guy. lol.. but i could get drunk and start a fight..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I totally want to be a bad guy lol.. i can run in and start blasting everyone with magic missile

I dont really have many "big enemies" without names. Id prefer to put the leaders in the tavern. Only one leader is a monster and he doesnt even know it yet.(I had to make a special monster to fix an issue in the quest and I decided to name it after a specific guild leader.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013

EDIT: Maybe not the bad guy, cuz im not really a bad guy. lol.. but i could get drunk and start a fight..

Maybe quest number 2, Im thinking of making a campaign of it with forum members as my NPCs, full of jokes and funny stuff, while also having good fights and story.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    draznendraznen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tel Alvaris and I am the Interim leader of Neverwinter Militia. My friends and I created our guild approximately Sunday afternoon on Beta weekend 3. Currently there are just 5 of us in the guild and we come from DDO Thelanis Server and our guild there is called The Militia. You may use my character Tel Alvaris a Control Wizard if you have room for anymore Npc's.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    draznen wrote: »
    Tel Alvaris and I am the Interim leader of Neverwinter Militia. My friends and I created our guild approximately Sunday afternoon on Beta weekend 3. Currently there are just 5 of us in the guild and we come from DDO Thelanis Server and our guild there is called The Militia. You may use my character Tel Alvaris a Control Wizard if you have room for anymore Npc's.
    Will try, I want to make sure I get some guilds out there for others to know that they are there. Mandodo told me that his NPC has increased recruit signups.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That it???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lol.. after a night, id rather just be in the tavern, cuz they have supplies, and magic coffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• Options
    nickcodnickcod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aawee Halfling Trickster, always looking for shinny things and never shy of picking some pockets. If you lost something then it can't be Aawee.... Neverwinter Knights.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Anymore guild leaders?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    49d7a760076dcbf20aaf3f107ce050871365531943.jpg

Hoopty Redhammer the dwarf in the middle. Leader of "Steel Curtain" a RL/Family guild I be havin a whole band of races I call me sons and daughter!

I was in the Neverwinter Guard uniform in the mission above, but normally in cleric armor Red/Black/White

By the way very nice idea Death, plus I loved the Inn you made in your other quest loved seeing forum peeps! Keep em comin and keep up the great work.

Bobcat
  • Options
    brakkish1brakkish1 Member, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anymore guild leaders?

Brakkish Hammerfist - Hammerfist Clan
    Older looking, battle-hardened Dwarf will do me just fine thanks.

By the way, love what you're doing here with your quest. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I may turn it into a campaign, and rotate out certain NPCs every quest. I tried to leave the quest open to become a campaign, but contained enough there is no worries if I dont.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anymore guild leaders?

Almir Eldignor, Loremaster, Neverwinter Knights

Long Blond hair, Purple eyes, Elf

Clothes don't especially matter
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    you have 24hours if you are a guild leader I have 6 more ares I beieve I can place a NPC of you in, please respond soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thaliff checking in my good sir.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    thaliff wrote: »
    Thaliff checking in my good sir.

What race class combo?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    h/e control wizard
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Any other Guild Leaders?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    njgreen123456njgreen123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited April 2013
    You could use my character and his guild; Joss Venture Human Cleric and founder of Guild Venture. A small group of Adventuring friends and family members.