test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5 man Dungeons need a change

13»

Comments

• apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And here is the beauty of UGC dungeons they scale to your level :) so run it whenever you feel like having a good time and a challenge, the down side you can't queue for them but assuming you already have a group you prefer running with that should be np :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The way it should be. Each dungeon should also say the max lvl you can queue.

Would also like to point out that if you lvl in the dungeon, passing the cap you do not get credit for the quest, and do not get the end chest. Happened to me.

If this happened to me I would seriously consider requesting a refund on my founders packs. It's an absolute deal-breaker as far as I am concerned.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    I've seen a few people say that once you get to max level there are epic versions of all the dungeons. If that's true, then I have absolutely no problem with this.
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've seen a few people say that once you get to max level there are epic versions of all the dungeons. If that's true, then I have absolutely no problem with this.

You are correct there are epic versions for re-playability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • hargeohargeo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I leveled to 30 in 2 weekend betas taking my time. With that speed of level progression I'll assume replayability at endgame will be far more important. Epic dungeon versions and multiple paths as I've heard sound great. We shall see whats up Cryptic's sleeves soon! They are too quiet on this topic not to have some specific objectives in mind.
    Just sayin...
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd be happy to replay at 60 so long as I could still get quest credit. Currently this does not appear to be the case.

I don't care abut the drops or the chest. I do care about the story.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is there a list of the 5 man dungeons and where they are, the only one I know of off hand is the Cloak tower, is there one in black lake?
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a list of the 5 man dungeons and where they are, the only one I know of off hand is the Cloak tower, is there one in black lake?

No, no dungeon in Black Lake - there is a Skirmish there though.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev