test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

Comments

• Options
    fnd002fnd002 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The BETA just ended! But the war is just begin!! Huraaaa!!!
  • Options
    drizznafeindrizznafein Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Who wants pie and bacon?
  • Options
    loouuxloouux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hell to the champion baby !
  • Options
    despairsyndromedespairsyndrome Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Where's the ready check option? Whatever... raise your hand if you're ready to zone in.... DUDE is our tank still afk?" "100% done I'm logging off guys."
  • Options
    lordasmodailordasmodai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    brollypopbrollypop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    qeVIXIG.jpg
    " I think we all think the bandanas was a nice idea, but not pointing any fingers they could've been done better. So who's in favour of no bandanas this time, but next time we do the bandanas right and we go full regalia? "
  • Options
    drbonespiritdrbonespirit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "We're the Three Amigos!"
    MPW-39982
  • Options
    grandxmastergrandxmaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    now's your chance to win a neverwinter starter kit and receive in-game items like an amulet of protection, bag of holding, and an adventurer's helper pack! Caption this picture for a chance to win:

qevixig.jpg

one lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 pm pst (pacific) on friday, april 5. And be sure to check your pms to find out if you've won! Good luck!

obama!!!! Look at him! Hes sooo cool and awesome (randy from south park voice)
  • Options
    thalonthalon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now everyone form a line. we will be giving you your bags of holding in a moment...Beutza,Bedantze get ready this might get messy.
  • Options
    scopeh1984scopeh1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys... When I said "all those who do it from behind raise your hands", you do know I was talking about rogues... right?
  • Options
    evicserateevicserate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are you with us!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thetrickyxxthetrickyxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "So lets discuss the release date for this game."
    I am Nurgle, Chaos god of filth and pestilence.. may the corpse carnival parade you with maggots and disease!

kMNzSBz.png
  • Options
    thetrickyxxthetrickyxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "So lets discuss the release date for this game."
    I am Nurgle, Chaos god of filth and pestilence.. may the corpse carnival parade you with maggots and disease!

kMNzSBz.png
  • Options
    freki164freki164 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You shall not enter Mount Hotenow barefoot, I will loan you my boots.
    Or we could just have a giant bird fly you in....
  • Options
    tyorntyorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Napoleon who? The Sword Coast is mine!
  • Options
    hauk61hauk61 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Who ever told you this is where the mailbox is lied! Its a FOUNTAIN people! Does it LOOK like a mailbox?
  • Options
    tarsakh1tarsakh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can I see a show of hands who wants to be on Zegar the teifling's team for the next PVP match?
  • Options
    jebstuart1944jebstuart1944 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Neverwinter Starter Kit and receive in-game items like an Amulet of Protection, Bag of Holding, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this picture for a chance to win:

qeVIXIG.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Friday, April 5. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

"Who wants to go into another dungeon and slay some goblins and trolls?"......."Pick me!"....."No, pick me!"......."No, Me!"..........."Can I go to the bathroom?"
  • Options
    doctorsumacdoctorsumac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "You have my sword!" "And my... dagger." "And my bow!" "Bow!? Where'd you get a bow OMGHAX!"
  • Options
    gondarathgondarath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9
    edited April 2013
    "More please, Sir?" "NO, NO More Gruel for U!!"
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The peoples of Neverwinter took up arms earlier today in the Blacklacke District. The outraged crowd could be heard yelling, "Give us back our Coins." "Stop stealing our wishes." "Get out of the Fountain." "Where's a Hero when you need one!?"

What will the outcome be? Will the Brigands leave the Fountain? Stay tuned to the Town Crier for details, live at half past noon sun!
  • Options
    double2bladedouble2blade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Corath, your elves will clean the rooftops. Lindra, take your group and mop the streets. As for everyone else, take your buckets and goggles, and we'll get to work on this lake!"
  • Options
    greenburritogreenburrito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And now... The Larch.
  • Options
    dajahester3dajahester3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Elves! Humans! ...Other! Lend me your ears. No! NOT literally..."
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Man I hope these guys can clean up the poo all over the streets.
  • Options
    ssjrrssjrr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Raise your hand if you have a question, we were all noobs once.
  • Options
    cau83cau83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Together, we shall be victorious!
  • Options
    argorikargorik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    can I go to the bathroom?
  • Options
    ravenz67ravenz67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Who put on clean underware for the dungeon run today?
  • Options
    silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited April 2013
    "Anyone else have any other questions regarding our Neverwinter takeover plans? Yes you nameless minion number 236."
This discussion has been closed.