test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

South African - Looking for a mature Guild and GMT +2

justaejustae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey guys ,

I know i might be asking for much however i am looking for a mature GMT + 2 guild that is looking to have fun and progress in game.

Please let me know if there are any guilds like this out there , from what i've seen its mainly EST or MST which means i am buggered because that 8/11 hours ahead of my time.

If you could list your guild here and i will check it out and register.

Kind regards!
Post edited by justae on

Comments

• karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Your welcome to have a look at our website, the bulk of our members are GMT to GMT +2

website address in signature :D
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • justaejustae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks checked it out , waiting for you now.
  • kyle8612kyle8612 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    karisch wrote: »
    Your welcome to have a look at our website, the bulk of our members are GMT to GMT +2

website address in signature :D

I also fall under GMT +2 and would really like to know how to join your guild im really not sure how to find the signature. Please help
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This thread is from March, and the signature is the bit of text at the bottom of the post where it says "recruitment is closed".

Good luck finding a different guild. In-game, if you open your social menu (O), you can use the guild finder to search by various parameters including time zone.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Closing for necro and sig statement. While we are more lax on the "necro" rule for guild threads, the signature makes the point moot.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.