test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: Neverwinter trivia for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

Comments

• darch3darch3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would have to say Jarlaxle Baenre would bring the most excitement to an adventuring party! :p

If I had to pick 4 cameos to make an appearance, I would go with Danica, Catti Brie, and Dahlia for some cat-fights, with maybe Regis to referee the mud fights!
  • warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt Do'Urden
    Bruenor Battlehammer
    Wulfgar
    Kelemvor
  • arsenabrarsenabr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Elminster
    Prince Tristan Kendrick
    Shandril Shessair
    Narm Tamaraith
  • eerie00eerie00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Elminster! =D
  • wopr34wopr34 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Elminster, Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer, Regis
  • ghiinclawsghiinclaws Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would like to invite Mystra and Elminster Aumar for magic attacks. Kelemvor Lyonsbane and Cyric for Defense and offense.
  • joedawg83joedawg83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Simbul, Wulfgar, Keldorn Firecam, Danica Maupoissant
  • castillotorescastillotores Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mask, Artemis, Tyr and Elminster
  • divell99divell99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Shandril Shessair, Drizzt Do'Urden, Catti-brie and Elminster Aumar and I am ready for the ultimate adventure :)
  • ryowulfryowulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited March 2013
    Since Finder's Stone Trilogy was a favorite of mine growing up;
    Alias, Dragonbait, Olive
    Plus Belhifet to own everything.
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The original 4 adventurers for me: Drizzt, Wulfgar, CattiBrie and Bruenor. Who needs magic? Nobody, that's who.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hotdog
    Meathead
    Milkbone
    Bubba
  • zehnsunzehnsun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt, Bishop, Elminster, and Erevis Cale. Assuming there were no personality issues, of course. If there were, I might replace Bishop with someone like Pikel Bouldershoulder.
  • diethediethe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not much of a hero, save the world kind of guy, I like really 'living' in the world. My party's gonna be set up with a ragtag group of gold-grabbers or 'contractors'.
    Kagain for the lazy dwarven bro-ness, Artemis Entreri for the stealthy killer, Jarlaxle Baenre the drow and Neeshka, because I needed a girl in the group.
    http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Need a sprite? Get in here!
  • kaetralkaetral Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Elminster and Cattie Bri plus whomever we pick up because i dont want to have to make a choice about whom i sacrifice to foninue on. If i dont get attached to the last two they wont matter when i leave em for dead!
  • rmazin001rmazin001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt, Artemis Entreri, Jarlaxle and Dahlia
  • brendtificusbrendtificus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Companions of the Hall (Wulfgar, Drizzt Do'Urden, and Bruenor Battlehammer) and Liriel Baenre. This combo of Chaotic Good and Neutral Good could either be a great team, or a mess, but they would be fun.
  • morgil9723morgil9723 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt Do'Urden, Elminster, Catti-brie, Mystra
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    viloc wrote: »
    I only have one guy I ever want in my party and thats Deekin
    This.

Okay, well, Priam Agrivar, Vartan Hai Sylvar, Dwalimar Omen and Ishi Barasume. That's a paly, cleric, mage and a fighter. My rogue rounds out the bunch.
  • darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Galaeron Nihmedu, Halaster Blackcloak, Lord Nasher Alagonda, and Deekin

Ahh deekin, you and I have traversed the deserts together, and delved into the depths of under mountain, for ever my faithful scaley friend of tales.
  • bendrikbendrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizz't, Bruenor, Catti Bri and Regis.
  • crystark1crystark1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    heroes are not fun to travel with. They think they know everything. I'll just take with me some nice fellas i'd have grown with or befriended as i was growing up.
  • spellm4sterspellm4ster Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Deekin is so awesome!
    tumblr_mkemsv435D1s9hg8no1_400.gif

[/right]
    this
    is
    my
    new signature
    i love it so much[/right]
    i cant even hold myself
    thank you pwe/vanilla and all people who made this possible
    i love you guys so much and me even more
    you guys are awesome
    How are you?
    I hate tumblr
    Thanks for reading this

• marcvinimarcvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Any Hero, of any time?
    Elminster Aumar, Drizzt Do'Urden, Regis "Rumblebelly" and Bruenor Battlehammer.
    "I am Elminster of Shadowdale, called by some the Old Sage, and called far worse things by others."
  • pur3icepur3ice Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Arilyn Moonblade or Drogan would be cool.
  • silver44swordsilver44sword Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Tristan from moonshea trilogy, bruenor battlehammer from the icewind dale trilogy, elminster from all things FR, and dragonbait from azurebonds. I would add alias as well, but alas only four are called for.
  • psudodragonpsudodragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would only want to play with my old tabletop character Vrael Blodhgram an Elven Weretiger Barbarian. Now that was fun!
  • agrimmtragedyagrimmtragedy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Viconia and Jaheira ( They served me well in the Baldur's Gate series ) , Bruenor , and to round it out, our friend Elminster.
  • dredgedredge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Danilo Thann always good to have a someone of his many talents.

Bruenor Battlehammer .

the Bouldershoulder brothers, Ivan and Pikel. Just a comical pair. good to have around to help pass the time. especially with a cooking pot available, even it it sits on Pikels head during battle.
    Dredge
    D.G. you know me, right?
  • geldrinhor62geldrinhor62 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt Do' Urden for his Ranger Skills, Wulfgar for his Barbarian sweetness, Cadderly for his healing skills and Elminster for his sheer magical powers.
This discussion has been closed.