test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Neverwinter trivia for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

Comments

• Options
    pr0tag0npr0tag0n Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hmmm i would say Deekin, Elminster, Drizzt and Mirt the Moneylender.. It must be fun to go to war with them..
  • Options
    compost33compost33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Elminister, Drizzt, Wulfgar, Deekin
  • Options
    truebeliver006truebeliver006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i thnk the combo of Cadderly, Jarlaxle, Mooshie and Elminster, would be a lot of fun
  • Options
    d3k0t4d3k0t4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Khelben "blackstaff" Arunsun
    Storm Silverhand
    Artemis Entreri
    Fzoul Chembryl

You got the mage, The scorcer/bard, The fighter and the Healer.....I think is would be a good combination....
  • Options
    darkexzdarkexz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Midnight, Drizzt, Elminster,Wulfgar.
  • Options
    ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Pikel and Ivan Bouldershoulder, Alustriel Silverhand and Jarlaxle of Bregan D'aerthe, a powerful but interesting mix. I doubt it would work well though . . .
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • Options
    zomgimatacozomgimataco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Zhai,Taegan Nightwind,Montolio Debrouchee,Gareth Dragonsbane
  • Options
    genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Elminster, Cadderly, Drizzt and Wulfgar
  • Options
    loganblakley302213loganblakley302213 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd have to play with my friends. Nothing is better than experiencing a fantastic game with your friends
  • Options
    sundraconsundracon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Artemis Entreri, Minsc(and Boo), Danilo Thann, and Drizzt Do'Urden.
    [SIGPIC]Gayme 0n[/SIGPIC]
    Rhun, Halfing Fighter of the Greater Weapons
  • Options
    txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The uber NPCs are the single worst thing about about the Neverwinter setting. Why bother with puny adventurers when NPC heroes are available? I'd like to see them all dumped into a volcano.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • Options
    gnarlpinegnarlpine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thibbledorf Pwent, Athrogate, Pikel Bouldershoulder and Ambergris Adbar O'Maul.

"For Moradin, Hearth and Clan!"
  • Options
    omgnowaiomgnowai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    If you could have four heroes from the Forgotten Realms join your Neverwinter party, who would they be?
    Drizzt Do'Urden (Ranger)
    Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun (Wizard)
    Cadderly Bonaduce (Cleric)
    Jarlaxle Baenre (Fighter)
    And I would be the rogue.
  • Options
    carrowonecarrowone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd probably wouldn't want any of them with me, how else am I supposed to make a name for myself if I have say Drizzt in my party.

All people will be saying is Drizzt did this and if there is any mention of me it would be along the lines of "oh and there was some random guy in his party, I don't know what his name was...he probably wasn't even there to help out he was probably rescued by Drizzt, stupid wanna-be heroes taking all the credit when everyone knows that Drizzt did all the work."

That's just my thoughts on that.
  • Options
    omgnowaiomgnowai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    txhawk wrote: »
    The uber NPCs are the single worst thing about about the Neverwinter setting. Why bother with puny adventurers when NPC heroes are available? I'd like to see them all dumped into a volcano.

Lol'd at this one. You should read the Neverwinter line of books from R.A. Salvatore.
  • Options
    sacu11sacu11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Elminster, Minsc, Deekin, and Drizzt.
  • Options
    coehide6coehide6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt's, Wulgar, Adon, Kelemvor
  • Options
    robert076robert076 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt, Wulfgar, Breunor, and Pikel!
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This.

Okay, well, Priam Agrivar, Vartan Hai Sylvar, Dwalimar Omen and Ishi Barasume. That's a paly, cleric, mage and a fighter. My rogue rounds out the bunch.

Oh, and also Linu La'neral from NWN1. Yes, she was ditsy and klutzy and stuff, but she was so cute and innocent and good-natured. Plus, she kept me breathing, which is always a big plus in my book! ;-)
  • Options
    valiansz1valiansz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They would be Adon, Cyric,Midnight and Kelemvor to join my party.
  • Options
    otgkharzaotgkharza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would pick Robilliard, Dove Falconhand, Mooshie (Montolio Debrouchee), and finally Kimmuriel Oblodra. The fourth would be an odd addition to the group, but would make it a much stronger group as a whole.
  • Options
    cruhzcruhz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Elminster
    The Simbul
    Halaster Blackcloak
    Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun

there is not such a thing as overkill.
    My grammar suck? I'm only italian, sorry. :cool:
  • Options
    anthraxus77anthraxus77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would pick the other 4 PC's in my 1989 FR campaign, the Ring of Five: a band of hardy adventurers ranging out from the Dalelands(Shadowdale).
  • Options
    revchanrevchan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Deekin
    Aribeth
    Catti Brie
    Wulfgar
  • Options
    flarebombflarebomb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would take Aoth Fezim the warmage, Danica Maupoissant the monk, annnnnd the last one is a hard one because I would ideally like a wildmage to keep things interesting but I concede the need to bring someone who's personality is like an oil slick - so I'm thinking maybe Fox-at-Twilight. Edit - I forgot my fourth! Galaeron Nihmedu it is!
  • Options
    pumba12pumba12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Kelbin black staff, kelemvor, wulfgar and Adon
  • Options
    firehawke115firehawke115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Would Mystra be cheating?

Ok, let's see. Elminster is the obvious choice, but I will forego the next obvious one of Drizzt and instead take Laeral Silverhand, Qilu
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drizzt, Elminster, Deekin, Minsc
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Minsc, Neeshka, Elanee, Qara

Minsc for crazy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> weaponry use, and his ingenius implementation of a space hamster, Neeshka because she's an adorable <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, Elanee to be the straightman to all the chaos, and Qara nothing makes bad people go away like a fireball to the face. That and she kinda reminds me of Lina Inverse from The Slayers.
  • Options
    aelthas002aelthas002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Deekin
    Artemis Entreri
    Halaster Blackcloak
    Wulfgar
This discussion has been closed.